Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"doesn't know her cycles from washing to menstruation, we better shut up incase we cause an alteration"

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Thréad title suggestion
Burp doesn't do alterations says not for a troll. For once in ur life Sarah u might shut ur big fat hole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sonic and Alpaca really told that troll where to go, when they walked right passed her and said .... HELLO? 🤣
In fairness like the Burp brigade have wild imaginations, that person today probably never heard of Tattle. I think if they were sure this person was a troll aka a person with an opinion they would have confronted her, they come across as loving confrontation

Reactions: 11
In fairness like the Burp brigade have wild imaginations, that person today probably never heard of Tattle. I think if they were sure this person was a troll aka a person with an opinion they would have confronted her, they come across as loving confrontation
Donna would never let a chance for an alteration get past her😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would say Luke wanted to ring his dad and Sars likely interpreted it as stepped up dad. Her world might revolve around that salted bellend but she needs to stop pushing it on her son it's just wrong and weird

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dreadful to think poor all Luke been sent off again for a night, constantly been shipped off and passed around I know work commitments but still fairly sad when his mother our father can’t take care of him !!! No wonder she was filling him with treats at costa because she was sending him off again !!

I was thinking the same could Tina nor go into Sarah's house at half 7 and let sarah go to work.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:

I got an 18 but should have got a 12, I don't like alterations thats why i bury my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus her eyebrows do her no favours. Between her massive beak, pokey out ears and tiny ickle baby teeth she’s a state.

Reactions: 5
Lads I haven't read a thread on Sarah in FOREVER. I see things haven't changed. What's the craic with Keith though what did he say that everybody is calling him a bigot for?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.