Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question has she knock knees ? Iv a ten to 2 situation going on myself so I'm not mocking.
I read this in an articale before! Don’t know if it’s true but she was heavy from a young age

If a person is carrying excessive body weight, it can contribute to genu valgum. Extra weight puts additional strain on the legs and knees, which can cause knock-knee

Reactions: 3
Imagine being jealous of Sarah!
Soo jealous of her relationship with a proven bigot, she admitted herself that he would not love her when she was at her heaviest....shes getting ever closest to her starting picture, a lot of insecurities there
So jealous of her career, she has had to reduce her groups because people are no longer inspired by her because she is almost at her before picture
So jealous of her brand deals, when it is obvious that any brand that will associate with Sarah is a bottom feeder, they have very few options than desperate Sarah

Reactions: 15
I read this in an articale before! Don’t know if it’s true but she was heavy from a young age

If a person is carrying excessive body weight, it can contribute to genu valgum. Extra weight puts additional strain on the legs and knees, which can cause knock-knee
Think we have just given her some content there for when she's bored of talking about IVF . The journey of how my kneecaps collapsed . Eroded inwards. A tik tok then of how 3 yrs ago she never imagined she'd be here now .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Type sarah burke instagram into google and find her that way.

@ESRyan
Click on my name and you can see all the tweets or go up to the pink wiki at the top of this thread.
Holy tit. Sounds like some red neck wrote that. Who talks like that

Reactions: 1
Think we have just given her some content there for when she's bored of talking about IVF . The journey of how my kneecaps collapsed . Eroded inwards. A tik tok then of how 3 yrs ago she never imagined she'd be here now .
She’ll be like the fella from something about Mary on the crutches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Except she hasn't succeeded because she doesn't do anything....

How's the weight loss going Sayyyyra?!
Does she make 5 euro per person, is that how it works?
Would she get 100 people over the two days and her expenses then would be the commons room she hires.

Donna and the mother were probably shop lifting in penneys this morning, they seem like the type

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she make 5 euro per person, is that how it works?
Would she get 100 people over the two days and her expenses then would be the commons room she hires.
The percentage she gets is depends on the number of members that come that day. 50% of the takings is the maximum amount a consultant can earn but it can be as low as 25% again depending on number of members attending.
She pays the rent. She is also responsible for paying her own tax and vat on earnings

Reactions: 1
She can't hold her piss about any aspect of her life! So spinning this line of I know 3 trolls but I'm actually so content to sit back and just rise above it and not name and shame or confront them .🙄🙄🙄🙄. She would fight with her shadow FFS. Her family bursting for a fight in penny's this morning 😑. She is so delighted that they walked away but then actually they ended up confronting the woman in a cafe acting the Billy big bollix.......rough as nails.

She's proud of her family for acting daycent towards trolls. Are you f*ckin serious Saaaar? That face dropping woman probably had a tit day and came face to face with those two and thought to herself; ffs I wish I was invisible right now. I knew a family like theirs growing up, out n out bullies that thought their tit didn't stink and everyone would do a runner at the sight of them or if not quick enough to run, look away so as to avoid an alteration 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's proud of her family for acting daycent towards trolls. Are you f*ckin serious Saaaar? That face dropping woman probably had a tit day and came face to face with those two and thought to herself; ffs I wish I was invisible right now. I knew a family like theirs growing up, out n out bullies that thought their tit didn't stink and everyone would do a runner at the sight of them or if not quick enough to run, look away so as to avoid an alteration 😋
She said her mother and sisters were in town, so possibly 3 of them coming for you :eek: I would be ascared too of an alteration. She really must be annoyed she messed up by saying alteration 🤪

• Haha

I'm ringing in sick tomorrow, I'm telling them I have genu valgum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long did the what I eat in a day videos last this time around 🤔 🤣
We got a few days out of them, but most days it seemed to be just the same burrito bowl over and over. I think she is still gaining weight and has given up like with everything else. Don’t be jealous xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.