Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't see her page?
What's her handle?
I've tried Sarahburke

She always came up when I'd search her name. Not now
Type sarah burke instagram into google and find her that way.

@ESRyan
Click on my name and you can see all the tweets or go up to the pink wiki at the top of this thread.

That poor ol' gammy leg was never right again after it fell off when she was showing her vavavoom freebies......
Does she ever take these off btw. Gym to "work" to school to spooning bigot on the couch to taking nana beddy for fish and chips. They seem to have replaced the crusty bicycle shorts. Id say her gash stinks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would say Luke wanted to ring his dad and Sars likely interpreted it as stepped up dad. Her world might revolve around that salted bellend but she needs to stop pushing it on her son it's just wrong and weird
Was going to say the same does she release this will effect luke in the long run stupid bleep

Reactions: 1
She posts the same tit every day 🤦‍♀️
When your content is aimed at showing your ex how you are doing so well but your life is actually a tit show with a bigot boyfriend and career that is slowing down, there is only so much you can show.....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she’s really pushing those vile waist trainer yokes on us isnt she! It’s honestly like a giant sack of spuds with a waist trainer on!!! She really wouldn’t do anything for the sales of that garment! 😩 I wouldn’t wipe my hole with it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s really pushing those vile waist trainer yokes on us isnt she! It’s honestly like a giant sack of spuds with a waist trainer on!!! She really wouldn’t do anything for the sales of that garment! 😩 I wouldn’t wipe my hole with it
Is she at the radisson? Why hasn't she tagged it like everything else? It should be tagged if it is gifted?

Reactions: 4
Not to wish badness but Lordy Lou I hope Keith proposes in New York, Sarah boasts about the ring, deeeeeeLYEded with herself, othey come home, keefy regrets it’s, finally grows a set coz no one will gift them a free wedding and they will lose hap and the free rent in the twice purchased gaf, he will go and shag his cousins mate, sarah will cry and try to get the paramedic who now will be on 90 day fiancé as don’t tell the bride isn’t running anymore, she will pawn the ring to purchase a shein voucher from her “true love” only to find out it’s glass and Luke will still be floating around the four seasons in New York stuffing himself with chocolate scooting on the suitcase, glad for the peace and quiet.

These two are very alike.
Cruella De Ville, if she doesn’t scare ye, no Burkey thing will

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she at the radisson? Why hasn't she tagged it like everything else? It should be tagged if it is gifted?
Between my baby and being back to work I think I’m losing the plot but was this rat gifted a gym membership?????,

Reactions: 13
Between my baby and being back to work I think I’m losing the plot but was this rat gifted a gym membership?????,
Yeah herself and keet were given free membership. Imagine?! hopefully they have a nice smoking area for himself for after his workout.. 🙄🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ah stop ✋ the T-shirt pulled up in the dressing room in the gym to show of the waist trainer 😂 it’s ok Sarah love, your still a size 18/20

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That stupid waste trainer wouldn't be good for PCOS pain in stomach would it or has that all cured

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuine question has she knock knees ? Iv a ten to 2 situation going on myself so I'm not mocking.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.