Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows she isn't supposed to drink the fabric softener right? Cause she clearly doesn't wash anything with it ? 🙄🤣 Era sure look it would be about 10 syns in slimming world but she would count it as 3 and a hex A 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me too...I've now a picture in my head of daisy and onslow in bed only it's feckn Keith in the string vest amd burps beside him reading mills and boon getting all wound up 🤢 I need help
At least onslow keeps his salt in the kitchen. No wonder his swimmers are crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was just considering that.....

Again I might have sent a copy of the tweets to Caroline....🙄 just can't help myself...on my backup page so she can't go chasing me around cork

I missed some of the story wai kept freezing, did someone say something to them? Off topic, I know one sister is on mat leave, do the others not work? Family of spongers
No one said anything, a woman averted her gaze when she saw the sister and Sonic in town! Serious stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That story has more holes in it then Amber Heards cross examination. Her mom and sister know the woman, but they don't know her. But yet they know her name but she is trolling her on a website aka tattler where no one uses their name? She doesnt bother reading here but she knows exactly what is being said? She doesn't give people like that the time of day but yet has a rant once a week about these "trolls". Jesus Sarah, make your mind up , and get your story straight . There is more holes in her story then there is in keets unwashed jocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In other words, Tina and the sister saw someone they knew. Who just happened to put their head down and that automatically means it’s a Tattler. Maybe they have tit going on in their lives that they were thinking about. And maybe their face changed when they saw who was coming towards them (wouldn’t you if you saw them barrelling your way!)
She usually only has these rants when a brand is contacted. I wonder have Therapie put a halt to the clab that’s not a clab

Reactions: 20
Lads I can’t keep up with this one the way she carry’s on I don’t know how she has a following at all every week is the same tit with her
Her following isn't great and lets be honest most followers are only there for the tit show. I mean she is no role model for weight loss, she's a bit late to the party discovering new lands with her highlights and anyone on a fertility journey would be 100% committed and genuinely want a baby so they would definitely not be following Burp, fashion well, mmmm thats a personal thing as for self care most people are hygenic so she's no influencer for that or beauuuuudifil skin. Nearly forgot Burp is no relationship guru either!

Who is her target?

Reactions: 12
Can anyone post the story. Just the part about the story. Blocked here and wai on the blink!!!!

Her following isn't great and lets be honest most followers are only there for the tit show. I mean she is no role model for weight loss, she's a bit late to the party discovering new lands with her highlights and anyone on a fertility journey would be 100% committed and genuinely want a baby so they would definitely not be following Burp, fashion well, mmmm thats a personal thing as for self care most people are hygenic so she's no influencer for that or beauuuuudifil skin. Nearly forgot Burp is no relationship guru either!

Who is her target?
When Sarah first started she was an inspiration, she lost a lot of weight had the baby and then the engagement and dream wedding planning, that was in the days when her smile actually reached her eyes. Her next plan was to be a weight loss journey after she had the baby girl with her husband and the happy ever after.
Now she is a laughing stock, her followers are the same people who went to her groups and found that it stopped working for them and are now calorie counting but cannot stop following Sarah because her life is so entertaining, the lower she sinks, the more entertaining. Once, she may have been envied but now she is despised in the area!

Reactions: 15
When Sarah first started she was an inspiration, she lost a lot of weight had the baby and then the engagement and dream wedding planning, that was in the days when her smile actually reached her eyes. Her next plan was to be a weight loss journey after she had the baby girl with her husband and the happy ever after.
Now she is a laughing stock, her followers are the same people who went to her groups and found that it stopped working for them and are now calorie counting but cannot stop following Sarah because her life is so entertaining, the lower she sinks, the more entertaining. Once, she may have been envied but now she is despised in the area!
I actually followed her because of SW but now she is no advert for slimming world other than its easy money for her

Reactions: 5
That story has more holes in it then Amber Heards cross examination. Her mom and sister know the woman, but they don't know her. But yet they know her name but she is trolling her on a website aka tattler where no one uses their name? She doesnt bother reading here but she knows exactly what is being said? She doesn't give people like that the time of day but yet has a rant once a week about these "trolls". Jesus Sarah, make your mind up , and get your story straight . There is more holes in her story then there is in keets unwashed jocks.
More holes in it than Sarah's ex's condom more like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.