Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Keith is probably sick to death of talking and listening to her, plus the fact he came off a night shift you dope !!! God like and they have to save another journey Monday the big consultation and more BS !!!

I’m with you their actually dispise her the smugness she’s just an attention seeker!!!
I agree…..her whole life is mad up for instagram. The fertility journey is her jumping on the bandwagon again. God help the clinic when she backlashes on them. Shocking

Reactions: 8
Can’t check the bank balance but go watch my penny’s haul on tic tok she’s a scream. As for the couple with twins Sarah was probably trying to get ur man just Incase things fail with Tweety Keith !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must go do a food shop... no one gives a bollox

She is putting her Dylan oaks earrings back in ..no one gives a bollox

Lukes swimmin is changed this week... no one gives a bollox

She's back to pt this week...

Again Sarah, I mean this with all my heart and soul. .... No one gives a bollix

🤷‍♀️🥳💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Ah glad that she didn’t go to really off plan j mean a day on the beer for 12 hours can’t be anymore than a HexA and a few syns

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus that was some review of the hotel wasnt it...

"Its bigger than it looks...you cant use the pool because theres not pool but you can use the pool somewhere else...oh look Jackie's robbing the prosecco".

Shes so inarticulate she makes my scalp itch....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.