Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke is in serious need of Speech Therapy. How she can post that video that basically opens him up for ridicule is beyond me.

Fair play to Sweet King for not using her as a Brand Ambassador again!

Reactions: 15
Luke is in serious need of Speech Therapy. How she can post that video that basically opens him up for ridicule is beyond me.

Fair play to Sweet King for not using her as a Brand Ambassador again!
The way she flogged them before like they were the best thing since sliced bread but now they arent free anymore there is no sign of them. If they were so great surely she could i dunno, buy them with her own money?

Reactions: 11
The way she flogged them before like they were the best thing since sliced bread but now they arent free anymore there is no sign of them. If they were so great surely she could i dunno, buy them with her own money?
Would make you think about the rest of her collabs wouldn't it ;) would she actually pay for them. Doubt it.

Reactions: 10
Did she not used to rave about healthy cave meals or something similar couldn't do without them esp on days she was "working" I use that word loosely. Haven't heard of them in a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was the hotel stay gifted? Or was she just showing her followers for content.
Jesus that has to be the worst penneys haul ever 😂😂 pathetic

Reactions: 7
And we got our mandatory post about how amazing Keith is 😴 😴😴 I wonder does she ever get tired of her own bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just wrote to the hotel on insta to ask them
Let me know. I stayed there last weekend and the reservations manager emailed me to ask for feedback so I will be more than happy to give her my thoughts if it was gifted. I would be very surprised if it was gifted though

Reactions: 11
Did she not used to rave about healthy cave meals or something similar couldn't do without them esp on days she was "working" I use that word loosely. Haven't heard of them in a long time
She was addicted to the “black puddin salid” she hasn’t had it once since they stopped sending it to her for free.. she must think people are stupid.. promotes all when getting freebies or paid and never hear about it again when the gig is over..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She was addicted to the “black puddin salid” she hasn’t had it once since they stopped sending it to her for free.. she must think people are stupid.. promotes all when getting freebies or paid and never hear about it again when the gig is over..
Body fuelz.... distant memory now😂

Reactions: 10
Every post she does that is a paid gig she tries to sneakily pretend either someone messaged her or she spontaneously starts talking about something, example putting in her earings on camera, that was a set up.

Her paid sponsor ship for her lip zapper is gone too so we never see it again.

Reactions: 9
Was the hotel stay gifted? Or was she just showing her followers for content.
Jesus that has to be the worst penneys haul ever 😂😂 pathetic
That size 14 over sized shirt is a really big fit. I'm a size 18 in penny's. Bought it in the blue colour a size 16 as it is oversized fitting and it was like a tent on me. I felt the size 14 might have been a bit loose or hung wrong so I just got a refund......... Christ above am I sounding like her 🤮 I'm a large could have gotten away with a small 😏

Edit to say the blue version is actually very classy looking and it has splits on the sides longer at the back and would have been quite slimming on if it was sized correctly. I wasn't gone on the pink for whatever reason personal choice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Twitter Keith is a true role model :eek::eek:

View attachment 1269631
Keith o connor ( allegedly Depuy Johnson and Johnson cork) is such an amazing tole model to her little boy, just as long as he isn't gay or neurodivergent, and is going to teach him to be as hateful as his views by the look of things because Sarah puts herself ahead of the influences in poor Lukes life!
Screenshot_20220318_140555_com.huawei.photos_edit_48916249541493.jpg

The bar is low for poor Luke that Sarah that her precious son is lucky to have a hateful homophobe like disgusting Keith in his life!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.