Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder what time we will get the real at, god what will she do with out Keith I presume his not there 🤔 I’m Kinda jealous theyl have a great day in Killarney gorgeous day to be on it ☀☀🎉

Reactions: 6
Am I completely stupid or can someone please explain how this hussy is serious about the whole fertility thing?? She’s out getting my pissed at every opportunity her diet is just ridiculous! Like if u where looking this so so bad u would change the world to get it!! Makes me so confused

Reactions: 23
Am I completely stupid or can someone please explain how this hussy is serious about the whole fertility thing?? She’s out getting my pissed at every opportunity her diet is just ridiculous! Like if u where looking this so so bad u would change the world to get it!! Makes me so confused
We all know she’s not taken it serious it’s for attention, content and what ever freebies she can swing, pathetic like and she back up Monday for her consultation at the therapie clinic, but she won’t be strong enough to talk about it 🤦‍♀️ It’s an insult to all the women struggling and going thru it themselfs, & changes they had to make along the way !!!

Reactions: 15
Im not sure its appropriate to comment on her mother BUT I have to say I actually start laughing out loud every time I see her called "Sonic" - ye are a gas bunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im not sure its appropriate to comment on her mother BUT I have to say I actually start laughing out loud every time I see her called "Sonic" - ye are a gas bunch!
If her family don’t want to be discussed they shouldn’t let her post them on her public platform.. it pisses me off that her sister with the little girl (discussed here and called mini sonic) isn’t doing a better job of protecting her baby.. The latest one to have the baby seems to have a bit more sense and doesn’t let her baby be shown on burps platform although she tries her best to show him she must cover his face.. she should have more respect for her sister and not show him at all

Reactions: 11
If her family don’t want to be discussed they shouldn’t let her post them on her public platform.. it pisses me off that her sister with the little girl (discussed here and called mini sonic) isn’t doing a better job of protecting her baby.. The latest one to have the baby seems to have a bit more sense and doesn’t let her baby be shown on burps platform although she tries her best to show him she must cover his face.. she should have more respect for her sister and not show him at all

I do agree with you also - its a business page that she makes money from so I suppose things on it are fair game. Sonic gets me laughing every time though!

Reactions: 4
I need to ask this question, what is with the eyebrows??View attachment 1266318
Oh dear 😬😬😬

The photo with herself and Nathan carter… I don’t want to sound like a cuntand I’m only saying this because I can remember she said her teeth were perfect but what is the story with the really small teeth on the sides?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her claim to fame with Nathan carter , wait and see her and Keith will be at his next concert rock me momma like a wagon wheel their new song 🤣🤣🤣 she might get a collab from him,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wasn’t long getting over her cycle the torture she put the whole country theyl 🤦‍♀️ Lads she would make you laugh all the BS and drama she spouts poor me and then out thrashing it up constantly. I suppose she brought the SW cash box to fund her day/night .... but shur we had a ball didn’t we !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she missing a HAPE of adult teeth up top! I mean we know they didn’t remove them when she was a child to stop her eating.
Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.