Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose nanna Betty will make an appearance for tommorow celebrations god bless her they must have all forgot about her tonight at least she can watch the late late show in peace with no burps beside her !!!
She was at home watching The Late Late Show in peace

Edit* sorry I didn't read all your post 🤣 we were thinking the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God She needs a wash manky mare & that shirt too as for the waist trainer she’s delighted with herself. Still can’t stsnd her !!! Drive it on for the day !!!!

Reactions: 3
Are the Burps off to Clarney for the night as a surprise for Sonic ? I hope they don't get lost its a while since we have seen any stories from Clarney.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Booboo68 they did nothing about your phone call. More pictures taken at the hotel pool this morning.
Try the press & media email address for Inua (it’s on their page) as the hotel GMs don’t give a flying duck about this stuff and the only people who might have a slight understanding of marketing and branding is the marketing/media person!

Reactions: 8
Luke was in only child in the photo this morning. It's a bit nit picky hounding the hotel over a post on her own child.

Reactions: 9
Luke was in only child in the photo this morning. It's a bit nit picky hounding the hotel over a post on her own child.
The hotel said there is a strict no photography or recording policy in place at the pool so why should burp be allowed.

This is from another place and noted in the swimming lesson FAQ, it is frowned upon in most pools.

Screenshot_20220514_110915_com.huawei.browser_edit_87462925102278.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How could you wear that in the warm weather my bra is even pissing me off let alone that big black band stuck to me.
This one would stick on a wolly hat , that waist trainer and a bin bag and sit in a sauna if she thought she would lose a lb or 2. Anything for a quick fix

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fair enough. I just feel sorry for the hotel worker getting the complaints
She is tagging the hotel in the posts though so it should be up to the hotel to tell her to stop. I would be furious if my child was filmed while in a swimming pool by a stranger, even if they were cropped out before it was posted on instagram

Reactions: 11
She is tagging the hotel in the posts though so it should be up to the hotel to tell her to stop. I would be furious if my child was filmed while in a swimming pool by a stranger, even if they were cropped out before it was posted on instagram

Sarah thinks she’s untouchable she makes her own rules !!!!

Reactions: 12
Just because she posts one pic with Luke doesnt mean she hasnt taken other photos that have other people in the background. The least the hotel can do is protect the privacy of their paying customers.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.