Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bleeping disgrace and embarrassment. My daughter and her husband had numerous miscarriages over 10 years before they went the heartbreaking IVF route which was horrendous and they then had to accept it wasn't going to happen. There is absolutely no way they would have put this very private information up on any Internet site because it's PRIVATE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Aine Lynch has been through HELL to get her baby...it must be maddening to watch this one for her...I couldn't get over how bored she seemed last night talking about it...she only smiled and perked up when she was talking about the fleece....then when she came back to IVF she went moody again...something not right there at all....
In her defence...who am I??! Talking about ivf should make her more than moody. I've never had a hsg, but I found the SIS which is supposed to be milder, tough and was verrry emotional about it. Looking grumpy while talking is more normal than being excited.

Reactions: 1
That is because they are bate from drinking. It is well known that Tina didn't cook for her children as she was out with her sisters and her husband is just as fond of drinking. I am surprised that Tina is only 60, from seeing her around I would think she is closer to 70
That’s not exactly true !! Tina has 3 sisters, the sister in America has lived there over 30 years and the sister that has passed away wasn’t a big drinker at all .. maybe it was someone else she was out with

Reactions: 3
She's a bleeping disgrace and embarrassment. My daughter and her husband had numerous miscarriages over 10 years before they went the heartbreaking IVF route which was horrendous and they then had to accept it wasn't going to happen. There is absolutely no way they would have put this very private information up on any Internet site because it's PRIVATE.
So sorry your daughter has been through all of this, that must be so tough on them both. I personally don't think there's any harm in discussing IVF on a public forum at all, it might help others and I think there's no harm in talking about infertility or struggling to and seeking help to conceive. However there is a way of doing it, and the reasons behind it have to be right. Be tasteful, don't fabricate lies about everything, don't do tik toks and don't do it for social media content

Reactions: 10
So sorry your daughter has been through all of this, that must be so tough on them both. I personally don't think there's any harm in discussing IVF on a public forum at all, it might help others and I think there's no harm in talking about infertility or struggling to and seeking help to conceive. However there is a way of doing it, and the reasons behind it have to be right. Be tasteful, don't fabricate lies about everything, don't do tik toks and don't do it for social media content
Yes correct. I may have worded my post in anger. I think what I was majorly pissed off about is her timing and her lies. She has a beautiful little boy and suddenly after a wet week with a bigot, she states she's suffering from infertility to coincide with her ex partner, father of her son, having a baby. I don't even know what to say. Sorry if I upset anyone but having lived it with my daughter I do think she's being very flippant and not genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I gotta put me first @itsnotmeitsyouok . I gotta put me first😫I told you I'm just not a strong enough person to do a diary entry and I'm aaaaxxxeehausted so I'm hiding in the neck of my jumper in bed. I'm also flat out sucking up to Sonic I mean Tina , I mean Mom for her birthday and emotionally manipulating Keet in case he forgets his role of stepped up Daddy❤

I'll be on later for the chats xoxo 😂
Alright so cos you were nice in asking. I wouldn’t want anyone suffering a Silent journey so bad to share it so loudly but we will move on and do it together will we? We will! Youuuuuu are stilll a traaammmppppppppp yoooolkkkkkk 😂

• Haha
I actually don't think she looks to bad for 60, the father looks a hell of a lot older.

Reactions: 8
She is an embarrassment to Cork and all around, I’ve done a sneaky msg to T gently does it, can’t drive it on but I’m gonna get a response and re the possible collab with T, all be revealed in due course ladies!!

Reactions: 12
That’s not exactly true !! Tina has 3 sisters, the sister in America has lived there over 30 years and the sister that has passed away wasn’t a big drinker at all .. maybe it was someone else she was out with
I thought she only had 2 sisters 🧐

Dear diary ,

Saaaarrrraaahhh here again. Went to Dublin there now yesterday for my hycosy. Keet and I didn't say two words to each other for the trip up cos he was like a dog after coming off night shift but it was our special time , just us two ❤

Procedure was grand. Bit like a payriod but like I'm grand with them anyway I just have to take to the bed and have care packages brought to me.Tattle is doing wonders for me cos I haven't a feckin clue what I'm on about so I'm getting all my info from there. I'll chat about it all in more detail at some point I'm just not strong enough now(haven't gotten my story straight)

Don't forget PAININTHEHOLE20 will get you a discount off a hoody and some sweatshirts. When I'm not reefing the collar off mine to show my collar bones I have it up around my airs so I can hide in it like Fester Addams.

Out there now tonight for Sonic , I mean Tina's 60th. I'm not drinking cos I'm off it now tonight but I had my 7up in a gin glass cos I'm a dose , classy girl. Ate half the menu cos no way was I weighing in to today but I'll drive it on for the next 2 weeks before New York where I will be eating rings around myself

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So sorry your daughter had to go through this heartbreaking for all 💜

Ah ffs I came across a get ready with me on drew Barrymores insta page, delighted..til I hear ' i get to love you' as her music for it..ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Third sister lives in the next estate to them

Dear diary ,

Saaaarrrraaahhh here again. Went to Dublin there now yesterday for my hycosy. Keet and I didn't say two words to each other for the trip up cos he was like a dog after coming off night shift but it was our special time , just us two ❤

Procedure was grand. Bit like a payriod but like I'm grand with them anyway I just have to take to the bed and have care packages brought to me.Tattle is doing wonders for me cos I haven't a feckin clue what I'm on about so I'm getting all my info from there. I'll chat about it all in more detail at some point I'm just not strong enough now(haven't gotten my story straight)

Don't forget PAININTHEHOLE20 will get you a discount off a hoody and some sweatshirts. When I'm not reefing the collar off mine to show my collar bones I have it up around my airs so I can hide in it like Fester Addams.

Out there now tonight for Sonic , I mean Tina's 60th. I'm not drinking cos I'm off it now tonight but I had my 7up in a gin glass cos I'm a dose , classy girl. Ate half the menu cos no way was I weighing in to today but I'll drive it on for the next 2 weeks before New York where I will be eating rings around myself

Chat soon xoxo
Brilliant such a way with words,,,, we need to make this in to hard copy book with all the dear diary entries 🤭😂

Course she wasn’t drinking because she was scheduled to do her BA sell sell sell !!! God she’s annoying !!!

Reactions: 4
She was definitely holding in a burp the whole time during the tan chewtorial 🤢

• Haha
Third sister lives in the next estate to them
Ive never heard burp talk or mention her before. I always presumed it was just the 2 sisters sonic has. I remember someone way back saying that another family member was a recluse alcoholic....maybe thats the 3rd sister🤷‍♀️....very strange family. 🤮

I suppose nanna Betty will make an appearance for tommorow celebrations god bless her they must have all forgot about her tonight at least she can watch the late late show in peace with no burps beside her !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More scripted content from Luke “you dressed beautiful” how convenient the camera just happened to be on him at that moment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.