Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real with that tik tok what age is she in all fairness? I can’t believe she recorded that, obviously looked at it again and thought ya that’s a good tik tok I’ll post that??

#secondaryfertility is real 🙏 hashtag grow up

Editing to add:
Why does she say huge like Donald trump? YUGE! She’ll be wearing a #maga cap in New York, maybe Trump Towers is on Lukeolands itinerary
Cringeworthy to watch 🤦‍♀️ The attention this one craves, so the pcos must be gone and now it’s lip syncing about secondary fertility she’s a scream 🤣🤣🤣 mortified for her !!!!

Morto for her , imagine recording someone walking in with a cup of tea , desperate times , desperate content ,I must become an insta Hun and record the hubby every time he hoovers , 😂
No matter how many posts she shares of him the best, my forever 🤢his still a homophobic, fat shaming, racists, bigot , creep !!!

I-cant with that tic tok had to rewatch it, she really is making a mock of everything total insult to all the woman going thru their own struggles & this silly cow has to lip sync about it 😏😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I firmly believe she’s not having a baby because of karma she a bleep and doesn’t deserve a baby I acc hope she never has one suit her better to fix the lump of a nose of her face 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tina and Ciara never seem to go to her sw group anynore!wonder will there be drinks this weekend for the 60th 🤪

Reactions: 7
Ya know she’s actually to be pitied .. definitely not playing with the full deck. Imagine living your life where EVERY single thing from hair makeup clothes boyfriend and now a baby is for making Instagram content ? Imagine being so engrossed in your reflection in the phone that u believe u look cute like the freckle filter .. imagine thinking u look like your selfies takin from above to hide half your body and one leg 😐🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine gettin your child to script read for strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s a verrrrry average person in every sense in looks in personality and in terms of life experience but she thinks she’s Pippa OConnor level of famous .. Sarah your INFAMOUS not famous

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ya know she’s actually to be pitied .. definitely not playing with the full deck. Imagine living your life where EVERY single thing from hair makeup clothes boyfriend and now a baby is for making Instagram content ? Imagine being so engrossed in your reflection in the phone that u believe u look cute like the freckle filter .. imagine thinking u look like your selfies takin from above to hide half your body and one leg 😐🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine gettin your child to script read for strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s a verrrrry average person in every sense in looks in personality and in terms of life experience but she thinks she’s Pippa OConnor level of famous .. Sarah your INFAMOUS not famous
This is very true, she walks about like she is a celebrity but she is the laughing stock of the area!
All she has is a relationship that she is so scared of losing that she excuses the fact that he is a disgusting scumbag, a slimming world job that won't be able to sustain her much longer as her groups are diminishing weekly, an Instagram career that is going nowhere, she is not gaining followers and is stuck getting all of the collabs and bas who are not fussy who they use so she is getting desperate and now is oversharing to try to get attention, she needs to take a step back and approach it like a professional if she is to try to actually make a career out of it. Wash herself, the grease is even more obvious when she uses that ridiculous filter and present her clothes in a better fashion, do not promote hoodies when you are lying in a dirty bed!
And the sad thing is that the one good thing she has in her life, her gorgeous little boy is the one thing she does not appreciate

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She could go stop off in Waterstones clinic on the way to her free Gym workout!
Waterstone wouldn't have her , not a hope , well unless she changed her lifestyle and porky pig changed his too. Waterstone wouldn't tolerate her bullshit for two seconds. Waterstone is a cutthroat no bullshit kind of man and as blunt as they come , but one of the best at what he does, his reputation proceeds him . If Sarah went to see him she would 100% be balling crying from it as he would knock her down a peg or two with some serious home truths . However if she was serious about it she would 100% go to him, but that's burps to a tee🙄🙄🙄🙄 a narcissist who suits her own story 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Reminds me of Terrie McEvoy!! Was a brand ambassador for Repromed and two weeks later, she was naturally pregnant!

Reactions: 3
Does Keet saying “kerbs” in his thick Cork accent the other day live rent free in anyone else’s head or is it just me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Tik tok honestly gave me that “ask.fm” vibes and “like for a HO” that bleeping plonkers were at on Facebook back in the day, I’m actually bleeping morto any “adult” would behave like this, she’s gonna be the inspiration for a future criminal minds episode

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely no judgement here at all. I think its a really brave decision to make because it means putting yourself and your husband first and that is not always easy. Both our families are dying for us to have children-there are already grandchildren on both sides from our siblings but relations arent great with both daughter in laws so I understand them wanting us to have a family. But it's just not for us. My age is a factor and increases risks and we don't want it enough to risk that. Plus we love the little life we have and the freedom-though we go nowhere really 😅. It has been hard but they have finally stopped dropping little hints.
Ah thank you so much. To be honest it was quite an easy decision like we started the ball rolling because I suppose society is saying we should and so many people saying we'll regret it (I have to say I do believe Sarah when she says that people have asked her straight out cos I do the whole time), and then sure we are saying we'll regret it but that's not a good reason to have a child, I have no feeling of broodiness or urge at all. We are just like you I'd say, enjoying our life and like you, there's the age thing too, I'm 38 and he's almost 46 and has a lot of health and mental health issues so we will enjoy it. I wish you both the best, here's to happiness and as Carrie Bradshaw would say, just us !

Wow, both you and your husband are incredible mature, generous people
Ah that's so lovely of you to say, really sweet.sure we aren't really, it's just such a big and expensive procedure to have done when you aren't dying for a child and doing it for the wrong reasons is so bad. Sarah getting it free when she wants a child for all the wrong reasons is just so bad! Make it more affordable for people to do instead of gifting it to this head as an advertisement. It's so wrong.

I am wondering from a labelling perspective on her stories is she getting a discount to share, so it's not fully gifted but discounted?

Anytime this knob is saying waiting til she's ready 'im ready , wait til I'm ready' reminds me of my nephew, he was just learning to use the toiket and couldnt wipe his arse so used to go for a dump and yell that he's ready so we could sort him out.

There's a random thought for a Friday afternoon

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is tomorrow weigh in day? I am thinking our Saaaaarrrrrahhhhh will be up half a pound but she’ll take that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is tomorrow weigh in day? I am thinking our Saaaaarrrrrahhhhh will be up half a pound but she’ll take that
No fridddddayyyyy is weigh day !!!! What ever it is that’s ok drive it on for the week ahead 🤣

Reactions: 1
Down a few pound I’d say from all the bodatoes and clotted cheese the hycosy managed to flush out of her yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t done her stupid “it’s Friday thennnn it’s Saturday Sunday uh” the one I can’t bare to watch her and luke o land do every Friday, hope he sues her for that exposure alone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.