Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must b up a stone to say there's no sign of her so she off eating her feelings we know 1 thing for sure she's not off doin a workout anyway the 1 she done earlier in the week has her baaaaaattteee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Youuuuuuuuuu are someeeeee yolllkkkk! I’ll tearrrrrrr youuuuu! Keeping us waiting like you are the queen of Sheeba!! Da neckkkk on youuuuuu! I’ll reeeeeffff ya when I see ya! We are allllll waiting and youuuuu are being selfish!!!!! Me nervesssss! You are deaadddddddddddd! ❤
I gotta put me first @itsnotmeitsyouok . I gotta put me first😫I told you I'm just not a strong enough person to do a diary entry and I'm aaaaxxxeehausted so I'm hiding in the neck of my jumper in bed. I'm also flat out sucking up to Sonic I mean Tina , I mean Mom for her birthday and emotionally manipulating Keet in case he forgets his role of stepped up Daddy❤

I'll be on later for the chats xoxo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads....my hubby brought me a cuppa in bed this morning and I forgot to tell him to go back out with it so that I could record him coming back in.. duck I need lessons! Definitely no weigh in result this morning so she's up weight but it's ok because the HSG might have caused it..not the takeaways, drinks, mountain of potatoes, tortillas etc. Now out for the weekend for Sonics birthday but she'll only have 4 drinks now lads right? 4! So that's 4 with her starter, 4 with her main, 4 with her dessert and then sure another 4 cause its Friday after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
According to her latest grid photo her poor mother seems to also be afflicted with the terrible condition collar-bone-showing-off-itis. Must be hereditary .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
According to her latest grid photo her poor mother seems to also be afflicted with the terrible condition collar-bone-showing-off-itis. Must be hereditary .
The medical term is clavicalutis. The other symptoms are a thirst for alcohol, bad hair and an irritating face

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aine Lynch has been through HELL to get her baby...it must be maddening to watch this one for her...I couldn't get over how bored she seemed last night talking about it...she only smiled and perked up when she was talking about the fleece....then when she came back to IVF she went moody again...something not right there at all....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
7up free in a gin glass cause she's off it tonight? Why does it need to be in a gin glass then in the first place? Have it in a normal glass like everyone else. 7up in a gin glass so like she's drinking and has to have her fakeaways like takeaways.. so she feels the need to feel like she is having a drink or a takeaway.. She needs some help though honestly. It's not healthy the way she's acting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aine Lynch has been through HELL to get her baby...it must be maddening to watch this one for her...I couldn't get over how bored she seemed last night talking about it...she only smiled and perked up when she was talking about the fleece....then when she came back to IVF she went moody again...something not right there at all....
I mean the fact she went promoting and trying to sell some tackie tops in the matter of seconds, makes of mock of what she’s going through it’s all for attention.

Reactions: 17
My parents are 60 this year and they look 15 years younger. To be honest though they're massive drinkers and theres something really wrong if you have to have 7up in a gin glass to make you feel like you're drinking but you're not

Reactions: 14
Jesus the mother and father are bate looking from the drink .
That is because they are bate from drinking. It is well known that Tina didn't cook for her children as she was out with her sisters and her husband is just as fond of drinking. I am surprised that Tina is only 60, from seeing her around I would think she is closer to 70

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That is because they are bate from drinking. It is well known that Tina didn't cook for her children as she was out with her sisters and her husband is just as fond of drinking. I am surprised that Tina is only 60, from seeing her around I would think she is closer to 70
Oh ok hence the obesity. Ya I thought she was about 69 and he looks mid 70s.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.