Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine travelling more than 5 hours dublin and back when there are plenty of places more local! She must be shitting money lol
Newbridge is kildare NOT dublin just sayin not u but she seems to think its dublin 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are 100% doing a collab because it doesn’t make any sense no matter how many times she says it going all the way to Dublin. Like she is literally driving passed one of the best clinics in the country 😂

so the nurse told them they need ivf? Didn’t know a nurse would diagnose what treatment you need BECAUSE THEY DONT.

Hycosy was ok? Then what the duck is wrong? You ovulate, you have a REGULAR period no matter how many times you try to convince yourself you don’t. You don’t have endometriosis. You don’t have cysts. There is actually nothing than can be wrong. Keith is 10000000000% the ‘problem’ and he is in noway even one bit remotely excited. Who are you trying to fool like.

good luck driving up on Monday morning at the crack of dawn to good aul dr Kennedy the money hungry fool. Give Waterstone an aul wave as you drive by.
You’re on another level deluded sar. Not sharing because you’re not strong enough-no sar you’re not sharing in real time to protect the collab

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think they haven't gotten an actual reason why she isn't getting pregnant......

Reactions: 4
They are 100% doing a collab because it doesn’t make any sense no matter how many times she says it going all the way to Dublin. Like she is literally driving passed one of the best clinics in the country 😂

so the nurse told them they need ivf? Didn’t know a nurse would diagnose what treatment you need BECAUSE THEY DONT.

Hycosy was ok? Then what the duck is wrong? You ovulate, you have a REGULAR period no matter how many times you try to convince yourself you don’t. You don’t have endometriosis. You don’t have cysts. There is actually nothing than can be wrong. Keith is 10000000000% the ‘problem’ and he is in noway even one bit remotely excited. Who are you trying to fool like.

good luck driving up on Monday morning at the crack of dawn to good aul dr Kennedy the money hungry fool. Give Waterstone an aul wave as you drive by.
You’re on another level deluded sar. Not sharing because you’re not strong enough-no sar you’re not sharing in real time to protect the collab
I’m not standing up for Sarah and I really do think there’s a collab in background but as someone who had to go for treatment after having one child with no issues trying, saying it has to be the issue with fella as nothing wrong with woman found, isn’t right. My partner has no issues on his side and nothing was found on my side however I still needed treatment in order to get pregnant after my first after a couple of years trying. I am surprised they have been told they will need IVF though straight away, surely after the HSG they would be advised to try since there’s higher chance of getting preg after it?

Reactions: 5
So the exerfy(as she calls it, though its spelt exerify) fleece is oversized on her and she loves that. Well Sarah it sure don't look oversized on you in that reel you just shared, in fact I don't think you could size down. And ahm I think you will find while the L in the sweaters is 14-16, the L in the fleece is 18-20. 🤥🤥🤥 now I would often size up in those things because I would like them slightly oversized and to allow for any shrinkage but she says she is really only a 14 and yet the 18-20 certainly isn't oversized on her. Yes I know-ive had enough of the word oversized now too-i promise never to use it again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘I don’t want to share because I wouldn’t be strong enough’ when she has a brass bleeping neck that would support the weight of the sun ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can I ask a genuine question here now, is it actually considered "secondary infertility" if it's with a different partner than the first time around???

Reactions: 10
I’m not standing up for Sarah and I really do think there’s a collab in background but as someone who had to go for treatment after having one child with no issues trying, saying it has to be the issue with fella as nothing wrong with woman found, isn’t right. My partner has no issues on his side and nothing was found on my side however I still needed treatment in order to get pregnant after my first after a couple of years trying. I am surprised they have been told they will need IVF though straight away, surely after the HSG they would be advised to try since there’s higher chance of getting preg after it?
There’s no other logical explanation as to why they are being told ivf. You hit the nail on the head-you needed help after a couple of years of trying. That’s the difference-Sarah and Keith aren’t together or trying years and they have been told ivf-so it’s the semen analysis that must have come back and the results were poor so they were recommended ivf first.

-A woman doesn’t ovulate they will offer OII.
-Not getting pregnant and all tests ok-IUI.
-Poor tubes ie blocked/no tubes-they will clip/remove tubes.
-IUI tried and not working they will do IVF
-poor semen analysis they will offer ivf/ICSI because iui won’t work because you need a good number of sperm.

our sar doesnt need a job done on her tubes.
She has a regular period
She ovulates
Her bloods are grand.
They aren’t trying long AT ALL.

the only logical explanation is Keith’s analysis was so poor they recommended go straight to ivf

edit to say-no tubes-ivf to extract eggs from ovaries

Reactions: 13
The tik tok 🙈 Him walking in then with the tea like he's blinded by headlights holding a grenade. Fairplay to her coz I wouldn't get up on him to get over a wall .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And another thing-YOU do not have secondary infertility sarah.
For the love of duck stop saying it. You have never had a child with Keith therefore it is not secondary infertility

Reactions: 14
The tik 🙈 Him walking in then with the tea like he's blinded by headlights holding a grenade. Fairplay to her coz I wouldn't get up on him to get over a wall .
Lol I don’t know about that… I’d say SHE is punching with him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s no other logical explanation as to why they are being told ivf. You hit the nail on the head-you needed help after a couple of years of trying. That’s the difference-Sarah and Keith aren’t together or trying years and they have been told ivf-so it’s the semen analysis that must have come back and the results were poor so they were recommended ivf first.

-A woman doesn’t ovulate they will offer OII.
-Not getting pregnant and all tests ok-IUI.
-Poor tubes ie blocked/no tubes-they will clip/remove tubes.
-IUI tried and not working they will do IVF
-poor semen analysis they will offer ivf/ICSI because iui won’t work because you need a good number of sperm.

our sar doesnt need a job done on her tubes.
She has a regular period
She ovulates
Her bloods are grand.
They aren’t trying long AT ALL.

the only logical explanation is Keith’s analysis was so poor they recommended go straight to ivf

edit to say-no tubes-ivf to extract eggs from ovaries
100% on the money

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.