Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks hun xoxo
Hope if you are down in Blackpoole they don't start asking you too many questions. I hope you didnt make any Tik Toks if you were resting, I'm asking you but not in a nasty way 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope if you are down in Blackpoole they don't start asking you too many questions. I hope you didnt make any Tik Told if you were resting, I'm asking you but not in a nasty way 😘
It's OK I'll hide in the neck of my jumper . Once you make me tea and bring me a care package we will be ok ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's OK I'll hide in the neck of my jumper . Once you make me tea and bring me a care package we will be ok ❤
Good idea hiding in the neck of your jumper :love: any discount codes while you are on? I hope you have a shelf at the back of your bed suitable for mugs of tea and jars of salt.
I'm working on the care package, I'm ordering some jellies with supermoms code as we speak. Hang tight, you may get them for your next cy-kcal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good idea hiding in the neck of your jumper :love: any codes while you are on? I hope you have a shelf at the back of your bed suitable for mugs of tea and jars of salt.
I'm working on the care package, I'm ordering some jellies with supermoms code as we speak. Hang tight, you may get them for your next cy-kcal.
PAININTHEHOLE20 is my new code x Just make sure you put slippers I'm aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she for real with that tik tok what age is she in all fairness? I can’t believe she recorded that, obviously looked at it again and thought ya that’s a good tik tok I’ll post that??

#secondaryfertility is real 🙏 hashtag grow up

Editing to add:
Why does she say huge like Donald trump? YUGE! She’ll be wearing a #maga cap in New York, maybe Trump Towers is on Lukeolands itinerary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tik tok. I’m mortified. My teenage niece doesn’t post tit like this. She needs therapy. Real therapy. It’s not normal behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Curious why she ‘never thought three years ago’ 🎶 she’d be here experiencing her alleged infertility when she’s been, by her own admission, riding half the northside bareback since she was barely able and only got pregnant the once 🙄

I think it says a lot about Therapie that she’s mid-treatment with them and still doesn’t know what secondary infertility means. Excellent service!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a theory.

this donkey calls her period her ‘cycle’ even though her period is part of her cycle. Would she be calling fertility treatment ‘IVF’ meaning treatment to get pregnant but not actually meaningIVF itself? Does she think IVF means OII, IUI,ICSI etc? Like were they told they need some treatment to get pregnant but like the work cycle she’s using ‘IVF’ instead of saying fertility treatment?

or she’s just a lying attention seeking bleep but either way it’s already obvious they werent told it was IVF only or they wouldn’t have done yesterday & then a follow up next week. It’s also obvious there aren’t 90 cysts!!

Reactions: 24
Right my theory is that none of the 2 of them can bare to ride the other so that's y she's getting fertility treatment 🤔

That tictok 🙈 has she no shame never mind don't answer that, is she gonna wash that god awful mop today 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The tik tok. I’m mortified. My teenage niece doesn’t post tit like this. She needs therapy. Real therapy. It’s not normal behaviour.
I was about to say the same thing, Burp needs intervention from mental health professionals, some one far more experienced than Jean. Her behaviour is concerning and its not normal.

Reactions: 8
Morto for her , imagine recording someone walking in with a cup of tea , desperate times , desperate content ,I must become an insta Hun and record the hubby every time he hoovers , 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morto for her , imagine recording someone walking in with a cup of tea , desperate times , desperate content ,I must become an insta Hun and record the hubby every time he hoovers , 😂
He will love it 🙈 , look how happy Tweet looked when he spotted burp recording him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks hun xoxo
Youuuuuuuuuu are someeeeee yolllkkkk! I’ll tearrrrrrr youuuuu! Keeping us waiting like you are the queen of Sheeba!! Da neckkkk on youuuuuu! I’ll reeeeeffff ya when I see ya! We are allllll waiting and youuuuu are being selfish!!!!! Me nervesssss! You are deaadddddddddddd! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was she not on Wednesday evening sweating like mad in that shirt and now she’s leaving the house in it🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.