Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing a tik tok about something so sensitive, 😡😡😡 but yet she won't share it as it happens , as it would be too much for her when people would ask questions 😡😡😡. What she means is she would be worried she would be caught out in her lies before she had her screenplay written, with her version of events.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Imagine doing a tik tok about something so sensitive, 😡😡😡 but yet she won't share it as it happens , as it would be too much for her when people would ask questions 😡😡😡. What she means is she would be worried she would be caught out in her lies before she had her screenplay written, with her version of events.
She will be recording in the background 🥴
The poor people in Black pooole won't get to question her as it happens they will have to wait :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does realise that she could go to a clinic in Cork, and then go for a coffee or a drive afterwards to talk things through with Mr. Beyond Perfect Sperm??
You don't need to drive to Dublin in order to be able to talk to your partner. 100% collab, she's full of tit, and as someone else said, great excuse to pawn luke off so she can have a day out too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really do believe this bleep has a collab with therapie, you can smell it a mile off!

So...please no judgement... my husband and I were looking into ivf. I'm based in a place where Ivf, one or two rounds, is free on national health. Great. We started looking into it and found I've got stuff wrong too. We sat down and had a big long talk and a think and though look, the reason behind us wanting kids and wanting to go ahead with it would have been for fear if we didn't we would have regretted it- which isn't really a very good reason to go ahead and do this, and also it's not fair to deny people who are longing and yearning for a child of the opportunity based on a potential regret. We also felt if it was meant to be there would be a way but as it stands we figured fate was deciding for us and it's grand.

One of the biggest factors in not going on was cos of other people and them missing out when we were doing it maybe for the wrong reasons. This bleeping idiot is there wanting a kid to level with her ex and for bleeping Instagram. Like what the duck. And if this total head gets it free while less fortunate people are scraping by, unable to afford it it'll be so bloody unjust! witch !
Wow, both you and your husband are incredible mature, generous people

Reactions: 4
She does realise that she could go to a clinic in Cork, and then go for a coffee or a drive afterwards to talk things through with Mr. Beyond Perfect Sperm??
You don't need to drive to Dublin in order to be able to talk to your partner. 100% collab, she's full of tit, and as someone else said, great excuse to pawn luke off so she can have a day out too 🙄
She could go stop off in Waterstones clinic on the way to her free Gym workout!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll wait a few days, read here & get her ducks in a row and spin her stories then. She is 100% getting her fertility information from here. I’m dying for her that she is pretending the 90 cysts didn’t happen. How does this girl leave her house knowing everyone knows her lies. I know she has no friends & I can see why but I’d be too mortified to go out

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they haven't gotten an actual reason why she isn't getting pregnant......
I'd say if they gave up the amount of alcohol they consume and Burps riding partner gave up smoking like a chimney they would have a better chance of conceiving this baby she desperately wants. I will pass no comment on the "food" she eats. They are doing NOTHING to help themselves and Burp just thrives on drama and attention.

As predicted she would take to the bed after the procedure today, you can expect the care packages to start arriving tomorrow followed by a miraculous recovery Saturday or Sunday and then they will be out for food and the usual copious amounts of alcohol and looks who's out of the bed/off the couch. The usual aul shite 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m here watching an episode of black mirror and I’m thinking that Sarah’s whole life atm is a future episode of black mirror 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if they get preggerz while in NY , than in few wks announce what a great experience therapie was bla bla hicosy worked keets super sperms...bang collab announced,
Also is this NY trip for Luke his Santy pressie from last xmas, and if it is did Brian contribute??? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.