Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might not talk all the way up but they talk about loads of things, which is it???
Because Keith is probably sick to death of talking and listening to her, plus the fact he came off a night shift you dope !!! God like and they have to save another journey Monday the big consultation and more BS !!!

I genuinely hate this woman 🤣🤣
I’m with you their actually dispise her the smugness she’s just an attention seeker!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s frigging priceless talking about her discomfort of getting her Hicosy procedure to sell hoodies in the matter of seconds absolute gowl she’s only doing a piss take like 🤬
Wireless earphones in and all :sick: Julie doing the same fleeces too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to stop half way through the chat to run haare, busted my little toe on the way 😫
Does she EVER stop pawing at herself ?!!!!
The hair the face the glasses back to the hair, burp, hair again glasses……. Fuckin sttooooppppp 😖😖😖😖
Also, when she said the nurse was lovely while doing the procedure, the nurse said..” oh you got the hair done an all” I’m I the only sicko that thought she was on about her crusty minge hair 🫣🫣😵💫🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really do believe this bleep has a collab with therapie, you can smell it a mile off!

So...please no judgement... my husband and I were looking into ivf. I'm based in a place where Ivf, one or two rounds, is free on national health. Great. We started looking into it and found I've got stuff wrong too. We sat down and had a big long talk and a think and though look, the reason behind us wanting kids and wanting to go ahead with it would have been for fear if we didn't we would have regretted it- which isn't really a very good reason to go ahead and do this, and also it's not fair to deny people who are longing and yearning for a child of the opportunity based on a potential regret. We also felt if it was meant to be there would be a way but as it stands we figured fate was deciding for us and it's grand.

One of the biggest factors in not going on was cos of other people and them missing out when we were doing it maybe for the wrong reasons. This bleeping idiot is there wanting a kid to level with her ex and for bleeping Instagram. Like what the duck. And if this total head gets it free while less fortunate people are scraping by, unable to afford it it'll be so bloody unjust! witch !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s remember she told us first visit they were told do IVF.
If that was the case there would be no reason to check the tubes.
If the tubes are clear, they absolutely would advise try a few rounds of IUI first because she’s young.
so if she’s still insisting IVF after this NOTHING makes sense. And money must be no object

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do not understand the reason they told her to go straight into ivf… did she ever say why this was suggested from the off?

Reactions: 8
I do not understand the reason they told her to go straight into ivf… did she ever say why this was suggested from the off?
it just wouldn’t have happened.We had to go through all the testing first. Why would they check tubes if they already told her it was ivf! Lies for notice !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
it just wouldn’t have happened.We had to go through all the testing first. Why would they check tubes if they already told her it was ivf! Lies for notice !
She’s so desperate for attention and drama I would say she’s just mixing up the info she’s getting off google. She’s some dirty, scruffy bleep. I’d be mortified to rock up to an appointment with a big greasy pole and a top you would wear bringing in the bins

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had a HSG done a couple of years back and I wish I was able to take to the bed after it 🙈 Giving out about the dull/bad period pain from it... if she had PCOS or Endo she pulled know HOW much periods hurt. HSG was nothing like a period with PCOS is and she would know that if she had it. I would nearly be sure this is a collab. She's not doing this and travelling to Dublin every time out of the goodness of her heart. Also funny she's to wait for the consultant to tell her about her results yet the sonographer was able to tell her she had 90 cysts! Great health system we have for Sarah's World.

• Heart
If she is going straight to ivf why do they need another consultation Monday, you would think they could give the results over the phone instead of dragging them up.

Reactions: 12
She’s frigging priceless talking about her discomfort of getting her Hicosy procedure to sell hoodies in the matter of seconds absolute gowl she’s only doing a piss take like 🤬
I thought the same thing. Shes so bleeping shameless.
This driving up and down to Dublin wont last 5 minutes either. It is 1000% a collab there is no question of it. Why else would you drive up to Dublin past loads of other clinics. You wouldnt, no matter what stupid reasons she gave for it. She's a disgraceful piece of tit. This is all for likes and content and its disgusting.

• Angry
I thought the same thing. Shes so bleeping shameless.
This driving up and down to Dublin wont last 5 minutes either. It is 1000% a collab there is no question of it. Why else would you drive up to Dublin past loads of other clinics. You wouldnt, no matter what stupid reasons she gave for it. She's a disgraceful piece of tit. This is all for likes and content and its disgusting.
Theyl be up roar if she does drop the collab announcement 😏 Monday might be a different story from her she’s a selfish witch pathetic really the ignorance of her too. Hi Sarah where are your 90cysts gone ??

Reactions: 9
Friendly reminder to everyone - everything is perfect, beyond perfect on Keith’s side, isn’t that right? It is. My money is on Keith being the problem

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing makes sense with this idiot.
The cysts have conveniently disappeared now that she does not need to have PCOS to explain her weight gain
Her tubes are not blocked and she is ovulating naturally, it may take longer than they typical time but she does not need clomid or similar to induce ovulation.
Neither Sarah nor disgusting Keith have been advised to make the slightest lifestyle change prior to embarking on fertility treatment.
Why travel all that distance and pay full price?
If IVF has been advised given the fact that Sarah is ovulating and has no blockages, obviously Keith is having the issues and his 'beyond perfect' swimmers need armbands!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.