Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tweet looks so pissed off with Burp filming him bringing her the tea in bed.

Reactions: 12
She needs to be reported for mis information it's awful that she's getting away with this

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Therapie would want to look into hiring that girl that gave her the last 2 scans. Would save him a fortune of time cos she could do the diagnosing for him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's taken to the bed "be grand Keeet will mind Luke when he gets back" 🥴 She hasn't an ounce of shame. She didn't give much away there lads, she's trying hard again not to be caught out with her lies.
Didn't someone say the other night that it is 100% a collab, that they are close to the family.
And this tit "it's our time together" "it's just us 2 on our own" "We have that time on our own together" Shut the duck up you absolute bleeping meltttttttttttt 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine travelling more than 5 hours dublin and back when there are plenty of places more local! She must be shitting money lol

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice the cup of tea was behind her when talking earlier and said he had gotten her tea…..
So she either made him go back out with it, or she records all the amazing precious things he does for her (getting her a cup of tea 🙄)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They’re like one of those dreadful irritating ignorant couples you meet on the first day of your holiday and then spend the rest of it hiding out to avoid them 🤢

If this is some kind of clab, well Therapie know their market don’t they! People who couldn’t afford to go anywhere else. I can’t imagine anyone simply choosing Therapie if they had a choice to go elsewhere. I’m delighted Waterstone doesn’t do clabs with anyone and I’d let him fanny around with my fanny any day (medically speaking) before I’d let Therapie near me. You would think they would try and shake off the reputation they have….can’t see that happening if this one is the best they can do for a sponsorship.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it's a collab I wonder are therapie paying her expenses- the petrol etc... It happens! Some even invoice the company they're getting the freebie from for loss of earnings and the like!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They might not talk all the way up but they talk about loads of things, which is it???
And don't forget they laugh and they laugh, don't we Keettt, we do 🥴 And we do be skittin', just us two, on our own, having our own time because we never get any time alone shur we don't Keeeettt, we don't 🙄
We do be knotted because I'm besotted, and I've never felt this way in all my life, all the riding around i did and I've never been so content... bleeping knotted 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who reckons the staff member who complimented her on her hair is a Tattler and was taking the absolute piss out of her with her dirty, greasy, horrible horse hair!

It was last Friday the 6th May when she last washed her hair, i remember because she was in Nana Beddy’s house when she treated us to an amazing reel of her “styling” aka blow drying her luscious locks, so checked it on WAI.

That’s 6 day old hair heading up to meet your Gynaecological Team, knowing that they’ll be rummaging about in your nether regions knowing you’re a pure ICK that can’t even be bothered to wash yourself properly before an important appointment like that! 🤮🤮🤮

Now I know some people can get away without washing their hair for a week but she’s not one of those people! Her hair was manky heading up to that appointment!

This is 100% a collab too!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I went to my GP this week to talk to her as my and my other half are going to start trying for a baby soon. Now we are together nearly 9 years and she told me that if nothing works for at least 12 months to come back to her for tests. Surely someone has said this to our Sarz before she decided she had secondary infertility? Can I call it secondary when its a different partner im not sure sorry new to all this!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really do believe this bleep has a collab with therapie, you can smell it a mile off!

So...please no judgement... my husband and I were looking into ivf. I'm based in a place where Ivf, one or two rounds, is free on national health. Great. We started looking into it and found I've got stuff wrong too. We sat down and had a big long talk and a think and though look, the reason behind us wanting kids and wanting to go ahead with it would have been for fear if we didn't we would have regretted it- which isn't really a very good reason to go ahead and do this, and also it's not fair to deny people who are longing and yearning for a child of the opportunity based on a potential regret. We also felt if it was meant to be there would be a way but as it stands we figured fate was deciding for us and it's grand.

One of the biggest factors in not going on was cos of other people and them missing out when we were doing it maybe for the wrong reasons. This bleeping idiot is there wanting a kid to level with her ex and for bleeping Instagram. Like what the duck. And if this total head gets it free while less fortunate people are scraping by, unable to afford it it'll be so bloody unjust! witch !
Absolutely no judgement here at all. I think its a really brave decision to make because it means putting yourself and your husband first and that is not always easy. Both our families are dying for us to have children-there are already grandchildren on both sides from our siblings but relations arent great with both daughter in laws so I understand them wanting us to have a family. But it's just not for us. My age is a factor and increases risks and we don't want it enough to risk that. Plus we love the little life we have and the freedom-though we go nowhere really 😅. It has been hard but they have finally stopped dropping little hints.

Reactions: 8
I can’t wait for this clab to become public information. She is in for some backlash. I’d be scarlet for anyone to know I was letting a bigot climb on top of me 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t be shocked if the swimmers are the issue and she couldn’t be bothered paying for IVF herself so approached therapie and the “me being the issue” is all bollix to cover that she’s a scabby freebie grabbing woman. I really hope they don’t have a girl, a mini burp is not what this world needs after the last 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is the thought process behind recording the bigot walking into her bedroom with a cup of something for her?? What is the need??? Oh the bigot brings you tea/coffee/hot chocolate/cup of lard.. is she fishing for messages of praise saying how great he is? 😆 is there ANYTHING private with this absolute wagon?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.