Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, she's full of shite. Driving up to Dublin to "process it". I'd say Teeth is giving her hell how much it's costing in diesel!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s as obvious it’s a “clab” 😩🤣 no one in their right mind would be driving from Dublin to cork unless it was free I’d say
If thats the case she really is a liar and she stated on her stories after her last silent journey to Therapie that she just wanted to get out of Cork and use the journey time as kind of time out.

Reactions: 5
If thats the case she really is a liar and she stated on her stories after her last silent journey to Therapie that she just wanted to get out of Cork and use the journey time as kind of time out.
I didn't believe that for a minute, she'd lie about the sun coming up I'd say.

Reactions: 12
If she is not declaring it as a Collab and it is, then they should both be reported to asai so make sure all her posts are screenshot! Are posts captured on War against insta?
They are the talk of the IVF community so it's definitely not good advertising for therapie anyway. They were probably the only crowd that would work with them considering their situation which is why they are travelling to Dublin.
It's certainly an entertaining journey anyway 🤣

Definitely a collab, who drives all the way to Dublin and back because it “gives us that time to process everything”, is that not what your home is for? Go home and process and talk about these things, also just shows how stupid and inconsiderate she is because obviously IVF is such a huge thing how are you going to process all this on a two hour car journey? It’s still beyond me how she’s calling her period her cycle, the bleeding is part of your cYcLe….. “nana Beddy I got my cycle” you mean your period you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s wearing the dress that was her day # 2 outfit at that wedding a few weeks ago (I know because I have it too 😝). Pink blazer must’ve been in the wash….not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a sneaky witch if it is a collab with that clinic,an insult to all the other women struggling to get pregnant & the expense of everything 🤬🤬 theyl be no luck for her anyway !!!

Reactions: 8
Do we think she will be on later or will she milk it til tomorrow? I WANT MY REEL 🤣😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think she will be on later or will she milk it til tomorrow? I WANT MY REEL 🤣😩😩😩
Bets are she will milk it until tomorrow. We will get a weepy story full on contradictions cos she needs an excuse not to weigh in 😂

She’s a sneaky witch if it is a collab with that clinic,an insult to all the other women struggling to get pregnant & the expense of everything 🤬🤬 theyl be no luck for her anyway !!!
If this is a collab I hope she never has an ounce of luck with it and never gets pregnant! God forgive me but she doesn’t deserve it if she’s lying about this!

Reactions: 13
Milk it definitely, we are all forgetting how long it took it last time to perfect her story. She will be traumatised after the procedure today no one else will have gone through what she went through.
As for the collab I'd say therapie are holding out until they see results of tests etc they won't commit to something until they know she definitely needs it.

Reactions: 6
Have it on good authority that Sarah Spielburke was last seen in a petrol station forecourt wolfing a Burger King and filming Keet having a fag. Be patient and wait for this award worthy footage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If this is a collab I hope she never has an ounce of luck with it and never gets pregnant! God forgive me but she doesn’t deserve it if she’s lying about this!
Totally agree as horrible as it is to say. That will be her karma no baby and Keith leaving !!!

Reactions: 3
Honestly girls I think I could cancel Netflix. Burp is just too entertaining day in day out. Between the missing dog, IVF journey that was the fastest medical decision of all time, the silent PCOS journey, Luke desperate to be a big b-b-b-brother, bigot turning into the male version of an already masculine Sarah, and then the cycle along with the cycling shorts. It’s just too much fun
I don’t normally comment on these things but her PCOS journey and now Therapie clinic crap. I’m sure she’s getting funded for IVF where as the rest of us have to save to make our dreams come through 💔

• Sad
Have it on good authority that Sarah Spielburke was last seen in a petrol station forecourt wolfing a Burger King and filming Keet having a fag. Be patient and wait for this award worthy footage
I’m off tomorrow so I may crack open the wine for this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So we have lift off..... I'm not familiar with the procedure she had done today, BUT how can she have no blockages but also claim she has 90 odd cysts??

She’s frigging priceless talking about her discomfort of getting her Hicosy procedure to sell hoodies in the matter of seconds absolute gowl she’s only doing a piss take like 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.