Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Tattelers,

My cycle came a few days early can someone drop me a care package Id really appreciate 😂😏 on a side note what will Burke fabricate from her silent fertility journey today, she quite inconsiderate towards Keith coming off night shift probably very little sleep and he have to take driving Ms Burke out for the day , could you cope actually listening to her in the car...me me me ... taughts are with Tweety Keet his probably looking like he got dragged out of a dust bin !!! Drive it on !!!!

Reactions: 9
I’d imagine the hsg will be the most painful one ever, they will never have seen anything like it and she should have gone to them years ago. All to help the narrative

Reactions: 13
I’d imagine the hsg will be the most painful one ever, they will never have seen anything like it and she should have gone to them years ago. All to help the narrative
I’m sure they’ll say ‘sayyyra, your tubes are just glowing’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Attention fellow tatters are you all set for today. Will we have the executive pink blazer? Will the bicycle shorts be retired now that the cy caal has arrived ? Will we have a jumper/ shirt with the collar reefed to bits and the collar bones highlighted for the gods?

Will the quiff make an appearance? Will we have the irish dancing curls or a half up half down? Will the eyebrows be brushed up to her hairline? You know what they say the higher the eyebrows the closer to god🙏

Where will we stop for food? Will Burger King make a re- appearance ? Will the deli in a Spar be cleared out?

Stayed tuned for today's thrilling installment of Saaarrraaah's Trip to Therapie: The Silent Journey 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Today is the big day guys 🤩🤩🤩🤩 I was awake all night with the anticipation of today’s journey 🤩🤩 I wonder is she going to give us the silent treatment again this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure I feel comfortable with ye all talking about her journey when she’s trying to keep it silent x

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They hack of her hair in that video, I can nearly smell the grease off it! Thoughts and prayers with the staff of Therapie today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope he’s not driving after working nights I’m pretty sure your not covered under your insurance if you’ve just done a 12 hr night shift and then plan on driving 3hours away it’s pure negligence

Reactions: 1
Dear Tattelers,

My cycle came a few days early can someone drop me a care package Id really appreciate 😂😏 on a side note what will Burke fabricate from her silent fertility journey today, she quite inconsiderate towards Keith coming off night shift probably very little sleep and he have to take driving Ms Burke out for the day , could you cope actually listening to her in the car...me me me ... taughts are with Tweety Keet his probably looking like he got dragged out of a dust bin !!! Drive it on !!!!
If Keith was even remotely invested in this he would have swapped his shifts, apart from the driving how could he even take in any info when he's been working all night. They have had this app for over a month.

Reactions: 8
She wears a huge amount of make up - or maybe im totally out of touch but that just seems like heaps. The two huge pumps of foundation - up close in real life it must look like a mask of makeup.
I think the foundation coverage/colour makes her face dirty.... I wear very little makeup though ...

Reactions: 1
Keith couldn’t care less about this journey. He is microwaving his balls every night to make sure he can’t get her pregnant 😂😂 he’s only staying for all the sex & by the look of it he’s the only one paying any attention to Lukeoland

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she was doing that hair reel u could see her hair at back was so so greasy looking, I’d be embarrassed to admit not washing my hair but not ol greasy head. She’s revolting and so fuckin lazy.
Lads, I've I've confession to make, I messaged voduz after a few glasses of vino last night, saying was that the type of ambassadors they wanted who curl their greasy hair to get more days out of it without washing it..... or we're theyntrying to get that type of gullible cheap customer...☺🤭. They read the message but didn't reply....is it any wonder I'm blocked from so many accounts.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
God bless the creatures in therapie when burp opens her legs... it'll sound like velcro seperating. I can only imagine the absolute BANG off her rot box 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
When a man does a sperm analysis, if it’s very poor they will actually recommend IVF/ICSI straight away regardless of the woman so sar has fucked up and let the cat out of the bag about keets dodgy swimmers

(I’ve don’t multiple ivf and currently pregnant with a ivf baby so I’m not mocking his swimmers)
Congratulations

She has a neck for 2 heads. This week she is:
A fertility expert
A doctor
A personal trainer
A nutritionist
A hair dresser
A MAU
And qualified for none of the above 🙈 the platforms giving these people a forum to spout their sh*te has alot to answer for !!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.