Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was doing that hair reel u could see her hair at back was so so greasy looking, I’d be embarrassed to admit not washing my hair but not ol greasy head. She’s revolting and so fuckin lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah I'm definitely done with the radisson giving her free dinner now, doesn't say much for them especially after being told about keets tweets. I use to think they had a bit of class 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ok she asks Luke when he's older will he make the fat lazy lump tea or coffee,he says tea and she says no coffee coz the kettle will be to hot,what the f"ck,am I missing something here don't ye make coffee from the same hot kettle......when he's older he'll realize how much of a f"cked up "mother" he has and pour the boiling water over her fat head
I actually thought I was hearing things lol

Reactions: 3
Ah I'm definitely done with the radisson giving her free dinner now, doesn't say much for them especially after being told about keets tweets. I use to think they had a bit of class 🤔
They are a disgrace, never replied to any of the emails and Burp is loving rubbing in about being invited to dinner.
Who is the inua group are they over the Radisson?

Screenshot_20220511_184625_com.huawei.browser_edit_37091951736006.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Im actually so irate. Companies like mine pay money to these places we use them for lunches, meetings, functions, when we have visitors they stay there and they invite free loaders like her rather than their actual clients???

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They are a disgrace, never replied to any of the emails and Burp is loving rubbing in about being invited to dinner.
Who is the inua group are they over the Radisson?

View attachment 1259554
INUA own loads of hotels in Ireland. Sadly it appears I’ve stated in a few, the Monaghan one leaves A LOT to be desired, cheap tit so burps would be their ideal clientele tbh. Not really suprised

The hair isn't even curled well. She left the end bit of hair off the curler and it looks awful! At least finish it off with the curler or straighteners after, not leave 3 inches of hair straight at the ends

Reactions: 9
Every time she says it I have to tap back and listen to it again “tek wan dough” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When is she off to Dublin? And I agree with the poster that said she needs to cut up her hair… it makes her look greasier and even more untidy 😩

Reactions: 8
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Radisson Blu
Celebritywaisttrainers
VaVaVoom
Shoeglam.ie
Icehouse Hotel ( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Celebritywaisttrainers
ishoega.ielmalgaegegoehohoshshis
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
Sweetness Hair and Beauty
King Hair
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Icehouse Hotel( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Bouquetbox.ie
VaVaVoom
Radisson Blu
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her

Reactions: 10
Seriously now, has she got anyone at all in her family to tell her to just stop with all the mortifying online displays of affection, stop telling lies about her fertility, stop filming her child without proper consent, give over the slimming world shite, wash herself and bedcovers ?? Is she not making a holy show of her whole family with this carry on? 😩 not one person needs to know that someone is going to a fertility clinic!!! And it’s not about her breaking a bleeping stigma… 🙄 it’s because most people like to keep certain things personal 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hasn’t time for the free food tonight cos of Dubliner tomorrow.. well maybe if you used one of the several cork based fertility clinics you wouldn’t have that worry! Oh but that’s right, Waterstones would definitely not take your lies & you’re probably driving up the country for a freebie .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously now, has she got anyone at all in her family to tell her to just stop with all the mortifying online displays of affection, stop telling lies about her fertility, stop filming her child without proper consent, give over the slimming world shite, wash herself and bedcovers ?? Is she not making a holy show of her whole family with this carry on? 😩 not one person needs to know that someone is going to a fertility clinic!!! And it’s not about her breaking a bleeping stigma… 🙄 it’s because most people like to keep certain things personal 😬
I'd say she is super pig headed and wouldn't listen to anyone . The only one I think she would possibly listen to is Donna, seems to be a bit of hero worship going on there but Donna is too busy running a llama empire , I mean hairdressers 🦙💇‍♀️

I think is resentful and jealous of other two so would just cut them off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God HELP the team having to look at her vag tomorrow!
From my recollection the first thing they do is sterile wipe you before they put in the cathedar tube etc so at least they know it’ll be clean 😬😬😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
God HELP the team having to look at her vag tomorrow!
From my recollection the first thing they do is sterile wipe you before they put in the cathedar tube etc so at least they know it’ll be clean 😬😬😬
Not to worry I'm sure she zhuzhed it up with some Voduz dry shampoo and styling spray.. get another few days out of 'it' before her big wash.... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.