Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God HELP the team having to look at her vag tomorrow!
From my recollection the first thing they do is sterile wipe you before they put in the cathedar tube etc so at least they know it’ll be clean 😬😬😬
Tweet will be chain smoking tonight at work and all day tomorrow, Burps hair will be gross. They will smell them coming.
Prayers for Therapie Fertility Staff 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tweet will be chain smoking tonight at work and all day tomorrow, Burps hair will be gross. They will smell them coming.
That's exactly it imagine seeing her greasy head coming to u a pure sign she needs a belt of a shower then u knowing u have to go down south ahhhhhhhh nahhhhhhhh I'd b gone duck the job god only knows what ud catch from her crusty crotch 🤮

• Haha
Crunchie baked oats…what fukn planet is this witch on, she consumes way over 2500 calories a day and is then disgusted when she only loses a poundView attachment 1257569
It’s surprising she loses anything tbh. It’s a sad existence to be honest her whole world is centered around her next meal. I understand people struggle with weight but it is more of a mental health problem when it’s literally all you think about 24/7

Reactions: 10
When a man does a sperm analysis, if it’s very poor they will actually recommend IVF/ICSI straight away regardless of the woman so sar has fucked up and let the cat out of the bag about keets dodgy swimmers

(I’ve don’t multiple ivf and currently pregnant with a ivf baby so I’m not mocking his swimmers)
Wishing you all the best and sending you mucho ivf ❤

Reactions: 5
It's be the
I spy a vape in the car, under her keys, in the far-too-long video of the radio... Teeth has been warned 😂

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t time for the free food tonight cos of Dubliner tomorrow.. well maybe if you used one of the several cork based fertility clinics you wouldn’t have that worry! Oh but that’s right, Waterstones would definitely not take your lies & you’re probably driving up the country for a freebie .
Tweet is working nights that’s the real reason she has no one to go with

Reactions: 5
The facials she is making at herself. Genuinely, I don’t know anyone who gazes at themselves in this way. She is madly in love with herself. Where does the confidence come from? She could do a course on it. Is she the youngest child? Was she spoilt to death? How do you create this confidence? I need to know!
I’d say she was the ugliest child (there was a pic back along) and they kept telling her she was beautiful, so she was effectively brainwashed into believing it. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wears a huge amount of make up - or maybe im totally out of touch but that just seems like heaps. The two huge pumps of foundation - up close in real life it must look like a mask of makeup.

Reactions: 9
Living on my nerves not knowing if they’ll pick Burger King again for a romantic meal for two or somewhere less highbrow so they can feel relaxed on their fertility jOuRNeY 🤣🤣🤣
Ah sure she'll need a whopper. God knows she's not getting it off Keet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Living on my nerves not knowing if they’ll pick Burger King again for a romantic meal for two or somewhere less highbrow so they can feel relaxed on their fertility jOuRNeY 🤣🤣🤣
I want to see how many cigarettes Tweet will have, hopefully they make the final cut like the last reel.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.