Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to convince us, herself or Keith with that spiel about him?? She's an absolute gowlbag. Wash your bloody hair Sarah ya manky yoke.

Reactions: 13
Have times changed or would she not have to wait for the results of her HSG and anything else before being told go straight to IVF? I’ve never heard of someone being told you need IVF without having all tests completed.
Now I know she’s already had them done for CUMH etc, but every place requires their own tests done independently
Sarah’s special she gets treated different her stories are all delusional really !!!!

Reactions: 3
I think in years to come a lot of these influencers will have checked into mental health care facilities blaming all their problems on ‘trolling’. The esteem and confidence issues, the need for validation from strangers, the toxic positivity, narcissistic and downright worrying behaviour seems to be necessary traits for influencers and the fact they are ‘influencing’ young and vulnerable minds will be a serious talking point in years to come. Sarah is up there with the worst of them. What’s worse is they believe or will believe that their poor mental health is down to trolling when their issues would exist with or without social media. Dangerous world we live in. I’m just thankful I’m old enough to see it for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To me it looked like they had had a row over something and she was trying to suck up to him by declaring how fantastic and wonderful and magical and super fulfilling and special their relationship is 🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m just going to curl my hair cos it needs to be washed and I’ll get another day OR TWO out of it 🤢🤮 seriously!!! Who is paying this yoke to be BA !!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She is a manky witch. Are we sure that's a freckle filter? Or the remanence from her kissing the hole off Keith 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry now but this one's a BA for hair products and can't even wash her poxy hair.... Denise is always saying healthy scalp healthy hair how can she allow Sarah to promote her brand when she just piles on products and publicly tells us her hair needs a wash but she'll smother it in products and curl it and get another 2 to 3 days out of it till some poor jnr in her sisters salon is made wash it.... that's some BA to have they must be badly stuck.... its gross she's an absolute dirtbag and it puts me rite off using any of these brands

Reactions: 13
To me it looked like they had had a row over something and she was trying to suck up to him by declaring how fantastic and wonderful and magical and super fulfilling and special their relationship is 🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂
Also who was she grateful to? Tinder for matching them orrrrrrr?

Reactions: 3
Confirmation she is FLAT out reading here 😂😂 didn’t someone say she looked like Joe Dolan only recently 😂😂😂😂 how’s that for ye keethoooo, you’re shagging Joe Dolan and Miss Piggy’s love child rather 😂 no wonder he’s always on the beer for the Goggles it gives him 😂
69D6A3A1-3AFC-4F47-961F-4A10C6DA0133.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have times changed or would she not have to wait for the results of her HSG and anything else before being told go straight to IVF? I’ve never heard of someone being told you need IVF without having all tests completed.
Now I know she’s already had them done for CUMH etc, but every place requires their own tests done independently
When a man does a sperm analysis, if it’s very poor they will actually recommend IVF/ICSI straight away regardless of the woman so sar has fucked up and let the cat out of the bag about keets dodgy swimmers

(I’ve don’t multiple ivf and currently pregnant with a ivf baby so I’m not mocking his swimmers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her bleeping hair, you would see the like of it on a traveller at the tallow horse fair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has an important appointment tomorrow and won’t be washing her hair? I can’t fathom that at all, I scrub myself within an inch of my life if I have any appointments at all.

Reactions: 23
Car
I’ve been thinking this too!

Her new bestie from the Sparkle band, who used to be a SW Consultant, is calorie counting too and her other installa Louslife has been calorie counting after being a SW member for forever too!

If she isn’t already, it’s only a matter of time!
Caroline Bailey AKA the ‘Screecher from Sparkle’ is still running SW classes in Cork.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.