Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally coming on to say similar to some comments above, who is she trying to convince with her declaration of her undying love and happiness , us or herself ???? They are as bad as each other, at least by being together they are saving two other poor ejjits then to have to be with them. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand how it could be possible ethically? Like conflict of interest or something.

anyway shut the duck up Sarah. NO ONE who is happy and content needs to share it with strangers on line.

Reactions: 12
What the actual fuckkkkkk was that 🥴 collar bone 🦴 out, except it's not bleeping out Sayyrraaaa it's nowhere to be seen.
Why did she have to share that. Dead from second hand mortification 🙈⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any idea why her fella got turkey teeth and she didn't. Not following her long, not following her at all actually, just dip in and out. She gives me a headache all get rabbiting on. Loves the sound of her own voice.
Imagine coming on for hours and taking absolute shite into your phone. Her, FBG, KC, Claire Balding etc, Talking and talking without saying a word worth listening to.
I just don't get it.

Reactions: 9
I will say it again, that waist trainer pants yoke is THE WORST garment I have ever laid my eyes on 🙈 it really is bleeping disgusting. It does absolutely duck all for her! It doesn’t suck her in or give her any kind of shape. It’s like putting an elastic band on a pig. Makes no bleeping difference.
Elastic band on a pig 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
And just in case ye didn't hear her, she was up at 6am lads... 6... That's six...am... For anyone down the back. She must be bleeping exhausted whilst we all lay in our beds 🤷🏼‍♀️ imagine... 6am

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah FFS really! So so lucky aren't we teeth, we are, aren't we? He must be bleeping mortified if his workmates are watching this tit! Low flying sperm and all.

How is he not absolutely mortified?!
SNAP LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly believe that this mad bleep is only going down the therapie route for content. I believe that she does not have endometriosis/PCOS or 90 cysts. She is no longer the slimming world sensation she once was. She’s piling on the pounds whilst still masquerading as a slimming world consultant! She is ADDICTED to the attention she got in the past from the big weight loss and cannot recreate it so she is jumping on the infertility bandwagon 😩 literally ANYTHING for attention! It’s actually desperate carry on that she is trying to get knocked up by a fella she is with a wet week 🙈 it’s all going to end in tears because no man would be able to put up with this ones tit 24/7
Hit the nail on the head 👌👌👌👌

Reactions: 7
He’s gives me the absolute heebie jeebies eveytime she shows him, don’t no what it is but 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He’s gives me the absolute heebie jeebies eveytime she shows him, don’t no what it is but 🤮
I’m the same, every time she posts him I get the absolute heebie jeebies, he actually freaks me out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s a gowl state of the carry on, Keith is probably hiding out in his mammies just to get a break from her she’s such a pathetic woman !!!!

Reactions: 6
C8708806-BAFE-42C5-AAF0-207853735C3B.jpeg

I don’t really get this..if you’re relying on the general public to support you while you’re trying to sell them all sorts of shite can you really tell them to mind their own business? This is my pet hate with the insta huns, they don’t want to take the bad with the good.
In one breath this one is declaring all to the world, and in the next she’s posting this.. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So my thinking is that she is calorie counting and not doing slimming world, but is obviously not saying this. Never in a million years would a slimming world person would eat the things she is with all those syns.
I’ve been thinking this too!

Her new bestie from the Sparkle band, who used to be a SW Consultant, is calorie counting too and her other installa Louslife has been calorie counting after being a SW member for forever too!

If she isn’t already, it’s only a matter of time!

She is in her 30s she isn’t a 12 year old where she has to tell everyone how good her relationship is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder will the pink blazer be out for the fertility journey Tommorow, ☺

Too early to be looking at that smugness face !!!! 🤨🤨

• Haha
Shes watching the movie 9 years... Must be very long. But had to come on and gush about how happy she is with tweet but he hasnt even replied.. Shes so embarrassing 😂

I want to know how long she was in the treadmill for. Or was that it?
Looked to be the same 5 seconds on a loop so i imagine not very long 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.