Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to catch up on all of yesterdays antics but came on to say that i also have those pyjamas they are definitely not made for being off the shoulder and I have now burnt mine for fear folk would think i was influenced

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I look like a bag of spanners so not qualified to speak on appearance but I think if they were genuinely happy they would have a better appearance....they look like a couple that fight over the remote at home and eat pot noodles..I'd say hes bored and only passing time....I don't know if there's a psychological assessment as part of IVF but theres no way they would hold up as a strong couple imo....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#WARNING
Do not watch Sarah's teary soppy declaration of love for Keith if you don't want to either vomit or have nightmares 🤪the collar bone is out also.
My eyes and ears were burning me. The cheek of her saying that, so what she had with Brian 1 & 2 and about to get married wasn't real then. Full of ahi burps literally. Girl needs a slap of reality

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Right so a few things!
will she get out a go pro strap it to her iPhone and do a reel of her procedure tomorrow so we can all see her 90 cysts normal tubes?.
will she have the ever so famous and well known thing that people that have had many transfers and losses have on insta which is the McDonald’s salty fries or is she staying on plan? 😂
Will supersperm wash and shave and try not to smell like 4 day old ashtray?
let’s stay tuned to find out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s only trying to be all soppy and love Keith so much probably cause Luke’s been talking about his new sister so much so she’s trying to say how perfect her an Keith are in the hopes it takes away from the new baby sister

Reactions: 17
Show me your reading here without showing me your reading here! JOE DOLAN 🤣 also what is with the dj pj effort in the car this morning?! 🎶 when we cry when we laugh 🎶 and we laughed Keith didn't we...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh god I cringed so bad when she’s telling us how happy she is in her relationship like if it’s great you really don’t need to tell everyone, he must be mortified imagine going in to work and everyone knowing your girlfriend talks about how amazing you are non stop and how you have super sperm 🤢 like he must want to curl up and die

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s only trying to be all soppy and love Keith so much probably cause Luke’s been talking about his new sister so much so she’s trying to say how perfect her an Keith are in the hopes it takes away from the new baby sister
Wait until his little sisters christening day I know ages away but still she will probably leave the country 🤣🤣 like will be needing a new blazer for the perfect family photos with his dad and beautiful sister ☺

Reactions: 3
Have times changed or would she not have to wait for the results of her HSG and anything else before being told go straight to IVF? I’ve never heard of someone being told you need IVF without having all tests completed.
Now I know she’s already had them done for CUMH etc, but every place requires their own tests done independently

Reactions: 7
There’s a massive want *in* Sarah and she’s out there procreating. Let that sink in and out feel the fear for humanity 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I’m late (to the party not my cy kill) but this declaration of the love for Keith IS SHE OK??? Everytime I watch them I always see him looking at her all smarmy, giving her smart answers, she looks like such a jackass and it’s so obviously he’s there for bed and board and small doses of L L L Luke, whyyyyyy would anyone need to come on and tell everyone all that tit what is she trying to prove, take one look at Keith you can tell he’s the kind of man to chat you up in the pub without Sarah knowing, this is unbelievable she needs intervention like tell one of your friends, not 40k + followers that DONT GIVE A tit

Reactions: 15
Any idea why her fella got turkey teeth and she didn't. Not following her long, not following her at all actually, just dip in and out. She gives me a headache all get rabbiting on. Loves the sound of her own voice.
Imagine coming on for hours and taking absolute shite into your phone. Her, FBG, KC, Claire Balding etc, Talking and talking without saying a word worth listening to.
I just don't get it.
I look like a bag of spanners so not qualified to speak on appearance but I think if they were genuinely happy they would have a better appearance....they look like a couple that fight over the remote at home and eat pot noodles..I'd say hes bored and only passing time....I don't know if there's a psychological assessment as part of IVF but theres no way they would hold up as a strong couple imo....
Who remembers the Harry Enfield and Cathy Burke sketch, Wayne and Waynetta slob, that's them to a tee...check it out on you tube people.

Screenshot_20220511-105845_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.