Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s should take a leap out of her besties Caroline day to day slimming world diet !!!! She seems to be losing lbs every week and sticking to plan !!! The battle of the consultants !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly believe that this mad bleep is only going down the therapie route for content. I believe that she does not have endometriosis/PCOS or 90 cysts. She is no longer the slimming world sensation she once was. She’s piling on the pounds whilst still masquerading as a slimming world consultant! She is ADDICTED to the attention she got in the past from the big weight loss and cannot recreate it so she is jumping on the infertility bandwagon 😩 literally ANYTHING for attention! It’s actually desperate carry on that she is trying to get knocked up by a fella she is with a wet week 🙈 it’s all going to end in tears because no man would be able to put up with this ones tit 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I honestly believe that this mad bleep is only going down the therapie route for content. I believe that she does not have endometriosis/PCOS or 90 cysts. She is no longer the slimming world sensation she once was. She’s piling on the pounds whilst still masquerading as a slimming world consultant! She is ADDICTED to the attention she got in the past from the big weight loss and cannot recreate it so she is jumping on the infertility bandwagon 😩 literally ANYTHING for attention! It’s actually desperate carry on that she is trying to get knocked up by a fella she is with a wet week 🙈 it’s all going to end in tears because no man would be able to put up with this ones tit 24/7
Yes to every word of this. I would love to see all her lies exposed properly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She eats the same foods over and over, not even good nutritious food. Just highlights her poor understanding on food

Reactions: 7
Like to be fair… what she’s posted food wise today isn’t bad…but it’s not what sw promotes so she’s doing herself a constant disservice in getting new members or keeping her existing members. She’s meant to be an advocate for sw but she’s openly flaunting the “rules” of the plan… how are members of hers supposed to lose weight watching what she puts up on insta if “following the plan”

She’d want to knock it on the head now and admit she can’t follow it anymore…which is what happens to most sw members when they realise the plan is absolute bollixology

Reactions: 9
Is there like someone above her area manager buddy that her page can be reported to, like she’s eating about 4000 kcals a day and getting paid to help ppl lose weight I’m actually sick of it now 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Crunchie baked oats…what fukn planet is this witch on, she consumes way over 2500 calories a day and is then disgusted when she only loses a pound
C7C97685-BAEE-400A-9DAB-A257B17C6E54.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't get her addiction to putting chocolate in porridge what happened porridge and berries or a banana ffs

Reactions: 25
Tweet and his version of Hungry Hippos 🙈

View attachment 1256013
No way. That’s horrendous. I never saw that
Still can’t wait to see will therapie be a #collab
I 100% know they are keeping the collab quiet. Neither of them (Burp or Therapie) want the collab to be public. It has been well discussed between them. This is the reason I joined this group- to ‘out’ them both. Burp gets free IVF and Therapie gets free publicity from her. I am close to the family so I cannot say anymore.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

I 100% know they are keeping the collab quiet. Neither of them (Burp or Therapie) want the collab to be public. It has been well discussed between them. This is the reason I joined this group- to ‘out’ them both. Burp gets free IVF and Therapie gets free publicity from her. I am close to the family so I cannot say anymore.
I messaged therpie a while back about this and they were adamant it wasn't a collab! I don't trust them one bit however

Reactions: 16
It must of killed Sarah to say Luke was with his dad today. Hope he had a great time with his baby sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Report her & Therapie to the ASAI! I’d actually be questioning the ethics of that clinic if they are doing IVF on someone who has publicly stated she has 90 cysts!

Reactions: 21

I don’t think that’s legal under the ASAI rules 🧐

Reactions: 3
Has she spoke about how much her ivf journey is costing them? I cannot listen to her stories when she's talking about it. Anyone I know who is going down the ivf route are so weary from what they have faced before they have reached this point. From miscarriages to invasive tests, disappointment and heartbreak. This witch is like a child at Christmas. She's a liar. If the clinic are doing it for free and keeping it quite, I hope it backfires on them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
#WARNING
Do not watch Sarah's teary soppy declaration of love for Keith if you don't want to either vomit or have nightmares 🤪the collar bone is out also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don’t trust therapie either because I know for a fact other people have been approached for collabs. The job I left was pharmacy sales (buisness buying from the brand)and we worked closely with make up brands who would always have gossip about influencers and paying them for make up ads etc. I have heard about therapie approaching people. Joanne McNally so far is the only one whose taken the freebie to freeze her eggs- no need for that freebie she can well afford it and nobody NEEDS to advertise ivf clinics unfortunately they are a necessity and always plenty customers. I just know that they aren’t to be trusted and I wholeheartedly believe this is a secret collab. Sarah hasn’t mentioned cost once. The test this week cost me €200 when I got it done. She’s not acting like someone who has to find €5k for IVF and another few K for tests and medications. Think about it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.