Amy_lifeafterthebump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know much about this one apart from her being VERY bleeping annoying and smug 🤣 anyone want to do a little summary of this gowl?

Reactions: 2
Thank you so much for setting up a thread. This one is an absolute melt!! I just don't get her?? Has anyone any tea on her?? I feel that she is not fully there half the time 🥴

Never heard of her before but looking forward to a new thread!!

Reactions: 1
How can they afford to buy a house in Turkey? It is a holiday home share I wonder..very random

How can they afford to buy a house in Turkey? It is a holiday home share I wonder..very random
Sure she said it a million times, "but like guys it's so cheap" 🥴🥴 Turkey isn't the safest place to be bringing your small kids to, not to mind the over 4 hour flight and like an hour on the other side 🙈 she melts me!!

Ye I suppose there may be a reason its cheap..to be honest I only watched her stories a few times she talks through her nose and again another one exposing her children online I will never understand why people don't protect their kids you can easily do a page on fashion makeup etc without showing them its so unfair it will all end in tears for some of them and they only have themselves to blame. That Sincerely Chelsea as well the photos she had of the wee girl up posing its so wrong and saying her mam is upsets that she a thread on here like surely the mother would be more upset that her grandkids are being given no right to privacy videoing the kids talking into the phone like who wants to watch this in all honesty..

Hey husband to be has a very good job is he with the Army? As he does be away etc, does she not work at all now?

Isnt it great that she has the option to stay at home and not work and possibly do a few hours in September cause you know her babies are only small for a short while, know your bleeping audience Amy not everyone has that option and its quite fukn triggering...

Reactions: 4
Very and then away for the summer for like 6 weeks well for some, she must have good help with family between weddings etc weekends away and then got got covid

This one must’ve went to the same school as Julie, she butchers the English language! I’ve heard her say “ropers” a few times it’s always in relation to the child’s clothes she says it so I’m guessing she means rompers 😂😂

• Haha
Her rant just now.....is she for real?? Hasn't even mentioned the poor 19 children that died in the US today, only concerned about what random people say online????? She is a dose!!!!!

Will she give it a rest about her holiday/ house in Turkey like. I use to love her page now it’s all
She talks about is the house in Turkey, wedding.

Will she give it a rest about her holiday/ house in Turkey like. I use to love her page now it’s all
She talks about is the house in Turkey, wedding.
Ya it's becoming boring now 🙄 she does realise when she does get over there is a few weeks it will be heading towards 40degrees??? I was there in June before and it was 38, not a place I'd be bringing kids to in the summer anyway

I dip in and out of her stories and didn’t mind her…….but she really gave me IRE when she was going on about working her ass off to lose all her pregnancy weight. She claimed she gained 4 stone during pregnancy… I’m sure 🙄

It makes me cringe when these people post private airport reunions on their story 😩 keep it private.. nobody gives a duck

Did anyone see the christening stuff very ott for Christening I think also what was the hubby to be wearing