Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crones884

VIP Member
Just throwing it out for when herself or Donna are having a read later that there's no winner been announced on the company yet, whichever dodgy friend wins it this time 🙄
Omg competition i cant spell without me coffee but unfortunately i didnt get one this morning cause I forgot to video it so himself fucked it out the window but thats ok the people who know me know he's very good

• Haha
Reactions: 31

brandambassador

VIP Member
Honestly girls I think I could cancel Netflix. Burp is just too entertaining day in day out. Between the missing dog, IVF journey that was the fastest medical decision of all time, the silent PCOS journey, Luke desperate to be a big b-b-b-brother, bigot turning into the male version of an already masculine Sarah, and then the cycle along with the cycling shorts. It’s just too much fun

• Haha
  • Heart

burp661

That’s what I was wondering cause she works with SW which pays shit and yet, seems to have a 3 bed house that looks roomy enough. Just wondering how she affords her house when she spends a fair whack on herself in terms of nails, nights out, clothes etc and yet, here we are two full time workers and a weekly shop is killing us lately. Granted, Dublin prices are higher but even still.
I don’t get it at all, I was married very young I was divorced by the time I was 19 and I left and moved to the UK, I went home recently to visit my Nan and I would LOVE to move back to Ireland but I would never afford it, I work full time here and I even have a cash job on a Saturday just to pay for things like swimming lessons for my daughter, and so we can have an odd take away, other than that I am literally working to live, my wages go on rent, petrol, bills, and I have a little left over to maybe go to the cinema on a weekday night after work, or a blow dry once a month, if I was in Ireland I would be homeless because rent is absolutely u affordable, I wouldn’t have a car because insurance rates are huge there, and getting my nails done would only be a thought, I honestly can’t understand how she works 12 hours a week and goes on and on and on about how she works so hard, 12 fucking hours, but never far away from a salon getting some sort of treatment let it be nails or hair or eyebrows, facials etc, splash out for trips to New York when she’s literally only off the plane from tenerife, pub every weekend, take aways 5 nights out of 7, not to mention breakfasts and then coffees every day and supposedly 4grand to spend on IVF as a quick fix because she doesn’t change her lifestyle, lads there is no way she is paying full rent on top of this aswel she is MILKING the system!!!! Surely there is some way to send all these to the department of social protection? We are like fools living honest lives while this one swans around

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member

They’re that table of ‘full time mad bastards’ 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻that always ruin a night out for everyone else 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

brandambassador

VIP Member
Well ye are a pack of ungrateful bitches. I for one have many finance questions on how to save for a mortgage for a house you celebrated buying 4 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart

#AF

She does realise that she could go to a clinic in Cork, and then go for a coffee or a drive afterwards to talk things through with Mr. Beyond Perfect Sperm??
You don't need to drive to Dublin in order to be able to talk to your partner. 100% collab, she's full of shit, and as someone else said, great excuse to pawn luke off so she can have a day out too 🙄

• Haha

FloggingMolly

The tik tok 🙈 Him walking in then with the tea like he's blinded by headlights holding a grenade. Fairplay to her coz I wouldn't get up on him to get over a wall .

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ah glad that she didn’t go to really off plan j mean a day on the beer for 12 hours can’t be anymore than a HexA and a few syns

• Haha
Reactions: 29

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
They might not talk all the way up but they talk about loads of things, which is it???
And don't forget they laugh and they laugh, don't we Keettt, we do 🥴 And we do be skittin', just us two, on our own, having our own time because we never get any time alone shur we don't Keeeettt, we don't 🙄
We do be knotted because I'm besotted, and I've never felt this way in all my life, all the riding around i did and I've never been so content... Fucking knotted 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
If she don't shut the fuck up about her cyckle, I will personally get on a bike and cyckle over her, she is off her head

• Haha

Booboo68

Chatty Member
Hi burps need financial advice on what to spend on a present for a baby girl,it's my son's new baby sister and I really want to spoil her to impress my son's father so he might come back to me🙋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I think in years to come a lot of these influencers will have checked into mental health care facilities blaming all their problems on ‘trolling’. The esteem and confidence issues, the need for validation from strangers, the toxic positivity, narcissistic and downright worrying behaviour seems to be necessary traits for influencers and the fact they are ‘influencing’ young and vulnerable minds will be a serious talking point in years to come. Sarah is up there with the worst of them. What’s worse is they believe or will believe that their poor mental health is down to trolling when their issues would exist with or without social media. Dangerous world we live in. I’m just thankful I’m old enough to see it for what it is.

• Heart

fluffycookie

7up free in a gin glass cause she's off it tonight? Why does it need to be in a gin glass then in the first place? Have it in a normal glass like everyone else. 7up in a gin glass so like she's drinking and has to have her fakeaways like takeaways.. so she feels the need to feel like she is having a drink or a takeaway.. She needs some help though honestly. It's not healthy the way she's acting.

• Heart

Crones884

VIP Member
I have to catch up on all of yesterdays antics but came on to say that i also have those pyjamas they are definitely not made for being off the shoulder and I have now burnt mine for fear folk would think i was influenced

Last edited:
  • Haha