Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FloggingMolly

I call Bullshit , there's no way Tina walked from penny's to any car park on those cankles. I'd take a wild guess and say they may have spotted from afar yer one from tik tok Norrie pitbull . Hope she does a tik tok later with a blazer on and a re enactment of today's events.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
That story has more holes in it then Amber Heards cross examination. Her mom and sister know the woman, but they don't know her. But yet they know her name but she is trolling her on a website aka tattler where no one uses their name? She doesnt bother reading here but she knows exactly what is being said? She doesn't give people like that the time of day but yet has a rant once a week about these "trolls". Jesus Sarah, make your mind up , and get your story straight . There is more holes in her story then there is in keets unwashed jocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

FoolingNobody

It can Ur usually only when there's been a blockage in the tube stopping eggs and sperm from meeting, so the dye can flush small blockages away. But if there's no blockages it doesn't really increase chances
Thanks for explaining xx

4C7B12CD-A599-4E62-AE8B-C12272AE1419.jpeg

Spotted around cork this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 37

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
They are 100% doing a collab because it doesn’t make any sense no matter how many times she says it going all the way to Dublin. Like she is literally driving passed one of the best clinics in the country 😂

so the nurse told them they need ivf? Didn’t know a nurse would diagnose what treatment you need BECAUSE THEY DONT.

Hycosy was ok? Then what the fuck is wrong? You ovulate, you have a REGULAR period no matter how many times you try to convince yourself you don’t. You don’t have endometriosis. You don’t have cysts. There is actually nothing than can be wrong. Keith is 10000000000% the ‘problem’ and he is in noway even one bit remotely excited. Who are you trying to fool like.

good luck driving up on Monday morning at the crack of dawn to good aul dr Kennedy the money hungry fool. Give Waterstone an aul wave as you drive by.
You’re on another level deluded sar. Not sharing because you’re not strong enough-no sar you’re not sharing in real time to protect the collab

• Heart

bingobrenda

Glad there was no alterations lads because the last alteration to make a size 12 dress an 18 was a catastrophe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Loubelser

C8708806-BAFE-42C5-AAF0-207853735C3B.jpeg

I don’t really get this..if you’re relying on the general public to support you while you’re trying to sell them all sorts of shite can you really tell them to mind their own business? This is my pet hate with the insta huns, they don’t want to take the bad with the good.
In one breath this one is declaring all to the world, and in the next she’s posting this.. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MaryinDonegal.

You are jealous of her 6 hours dont lie, you cant be a cuntsultant 🤪
View attachment 1274423
Successes include Guinness World Record holder in the following categories:

• Longest time without washing own hair
  • Most hen parties one person ever had
  • Consuming the highest amount of processed packet ham
  • Adult with the most baby teeth
  • Most claims of needing a smaller size
  • Longest time without changing bed sheets
  • Offending the most people with the jellies.
  • Least hours worked in a "full-time" job
  • Most fake relationship on Instagram
  • Most dinners consumed in one day
Please add any other know awards 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 35

square_spoon

VIP Member
Successes include Guinness World Record holder in the following categories:

• Longest time without washing own hair
  • Most hen parties one person ever had
  • Consuming the highest amount of processed packet ham
  • Adult with the most baby teeth
  • Most claims of needing a smaller size
  • Longest time without changing bed sheets
  • Offending the most people with the jellies.
  • Least hours worked in a "full-time" job
  • Most fake relationship on Instagram
  • Most dinners consumed in one day
Please add any other know awards 😜
  • Most hen parties one person ever had without getting married

Fixed your post 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Instacol

Chatty Member
Why does she find the need to publicly gush over her boyfriend at least twice a week like a love struck 14 year old. Its embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

square_spoon

VIP Member
‘I don’t want to share because I wouldn’t be strong enough’ when she has a brass fucking neck that would support the weight of the sun ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Louber

Chatty Member
God bless the creatures in therapie when burp opens her legs... it'll sound like velcro seperating. I can only imagine the absolute BANG off her rot box 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Jellybb

VIP Member
All jokes aside, if I walked into a pub and saw these absolute rednecks carrying on like that I would walk straight out 🫣 herself then with her 63 chins bellowing into the camera and she not a note in her air head

• Haha

KerryLady

VIP Member
She’s frigging priceless talking about her discomfort of getting her Hicosy procedure to sell hoodies in the matter of seconds absolute gowl she’s only doing a piss take like 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart