Sarah Burke #31 Cysta, cysta, talk about a 2way twister, shakin up the family tree coz of infertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ungrateful Burp mocking Majellies caravan. Have a word with her Majella!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
J*sus like who even does a reel with burger king in it, now don't get me wrong I love fast food everynow and again. But fu*king hell like, I have secondhand mortification for her 🙈🤢

Reactions: 9
Here to book my spot for super sperm and burps tit show!! Go on Liverpool!! Also she’s a Cringey bleep and he’s a ham hock ! Drive it on now tattlers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an idiot. Same remote control here.
My daughter and paŕtner are together 12 years, he still wouldn't call me his mother - in - law, because I'm not!

Reactions: 18
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Radisson Blu
Icehouse Hotel ( with Dylan Oaks competition)
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
Sweetness Hair and Beauty
King Hair
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Icehouse Hotel( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Bouquetbox.ie
Radisson Blu
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her

Reactions: 16
I love how she bought Ellie Kelly sunglasses and tagged Ellie Kelly thinking she would get reshared to her story and she didn’t 🤣🤣🤣 and she’s shared other ones since, Sarah is that much of a smelly loser nobody wants to associate with her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My first burp thread title! I promise I’ll do a reel all about my journey. Treating myself to a Burger King and a fag now cos I’m worth it 🏆
No questions I just want to say I’m glowing xx

Ungrateful Burp mocking Majellies caravan. Have a word with her Majella!

View attachment 1232871
What’s wrong with that remote? God she thinks she’s adorable the bleeping dose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how she bought Ellie Kelly sunglasses and tagged Ellie Kelly thinking she would get reshared to her story and she didn’t 🤣🤣🤣 and she’s shared other ones since, Sarah is that much of a smelly loser nobody wants to associate with her
I thought this too, I find it so cringe when they all do this

Reactions: 4
But I have so many questions @ahtisyourself, turn on your messages and don’t be a burp….oops I mean bleep……not in a nasty way now 😆😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's such a knob. Mocking majella because she has an old sky remote. Ffs it's an old sky box in their mobile home. Sorry Sarah that they don't have the most up to date box but sure if they did where would ya get your content...

Reactions: 10
Sarah if you’re going to copy another account’s content and pass it off as your own at least have the gumption not to like the original post. Silk Fred posted that hack about the lace up shoes the other day, she liked it and has now replicated it as her own original idea 🤡🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
look at my ad suggestions here

look at my ad suggestions here
Sarah if you’re going to copy another account’s content and pass it off as your own at least have the gumption not to like the original post. Silk Fred posted that hack about the lace up shoes the other day, she liked it and has now replicated it as her own original idea 🤡🤣
same as her chipper burger and “famous” chocolate porridge

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.