Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corkieee

Addd

VIP Member
How long did the what I eat in a day videos last this time around 🤔 🤣
We got a few days out of them, but most days it seemed to be just the same burrito bowl over and over. I think she is still gaining weight and has given up like with everything else. Don’t be jealous xx

Alucia

VIP Member
I still can't see her page?
What's her handle?
I've tried Sarahburke

She always came up when I'd search her name. Not now
Type sarah burke instagram into google and find her that way.

@ESRyan
Click on my name and you can see all the tweets or go up to the pink wiki at the top of this thread.

Operalover

Why does she find the need to publicly gush over her boyfriend at least twice a week like a love struck 14 year old. Its embarrassing 😂
She was the same sure with Brian No:2 and prob no:1 also, until he left then all of a sudden they were never happy she says

I don’t know anything about Cork accents or areas but is she rough as muck?

What would be the Dublin equivalent?
I wouldnt be sure of Dublin suburbs but where she RENTS for as good as free would be upper working class area, everybody would own/have mortgages on their houses (not council area)most parents would work when kids at school and most kids would have a UCC/MTU(C.I.T) degree ie. proper college attended. So the Burkes wouldnt be the norm, saying that her parents were/working all their life.

Last edited:

Ivyrose

That’s not exactly true !! Tina has 3 sisters, the sister in America has lived there over 30 years and the sister that has passed away wasn’t a big drinker at all .. maybe it was someone else she was out with
I thought she only had 2 sisters 🧐

Pousse

Can anyone post the story. Just the part about the story. Blocked here and wai on the blink!!!!