Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of my sis in law. Put a boomerang of her to do list one day. Literally had brush teeth,wash and moisturize face listed on it 😂 honest to God these yolks wouldn't know being be busy is really like

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhhhhh wasn’t she suppose to be on her journey to Dublin again this morning for her consultation in the fertility clinic but instead she gave the run of her day and not a mention. I suppose the hangover got the better of her !!!! Shes a joke !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
For a ‘wealth’ management company to associate with her…..well they’re aiming at a certain clientele aren’t they? There should be laws against it.

Reactions: 21
Is it next Monday she is getting the results, I thought it was today
Same she did say Monday it was an early appointment I think she mentioned the witch probably cancelled been too lazy to go after the wknd session !!

Um what ? Why on earth would anyone be asking Sarah financial questions ? I’d say she doesn’t even know the difference between PAYE and PRSI let alone anything more complex than that 😂😂
The last person ud want financial advice from she’s a scammer !!!

Hello Gardaí? Yes hi, I'd like to report a missing person. Well not exactly a full person but more like parts... yes that's right it's Sarah Burkes collar bone!! It's been missing since 2020!!
Absolutely weak 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

She needs a good wash infairness manky Mare 🤦‍♀️ Is she not embarrassed over her hygiene, I’d say she’s just lazy out !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder does Keeths friends bully him over burps soppy embarrassing posts about how amazing he is

Reactions: 8
Hi burps need financial advice on what to spend on a present for a baby girl,it's my son's new baby sister and I really want to spoil her to impress my son's father so he might come back to me🙋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine if loads on the financial live ask about Tweetgate and her provisional licence stance 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know anything about Cork accents or areas but is she rough as muck?

What would be the Dublin equivalent?

Reactions: 3
😂 😂 I know, i find it hilarious how she always says that those who know us line when we all know she has no friends outside her family members. Yet another lie and exaggerated load of bollocks from belchy spunk hair burke
Belchy spunk hair…… bleeping deceased 😩😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Hi burps need financial advice on what to spend on a present for a baby girl,it's my son's new baby sister and I really want to spoil her to impress my son's father so he might come back to me🙋
Giving financial advice all she does is spend spend spend, not the best person to turn to !!!!

Reactions: 4
That company would be one to stay well clear of so, imagine doing that with Burps, jesus.

Why does she find the need to publicly gush over her boyfriend at least twice a week like a love struck 14 year old. Its embarrassing 😂
She was the same sure with Brian No:2 and prob no:1 also, until he left then all of a sudden they were never happy she says

I wouldnt be sure of Dublin suburbs but where she RENTS for as good as free would be upper working class area, everybody would own/have mortgages on their houses (not council area)most parents would work when kids at school and most kids would have a UCC/MTU(C.I.T) degree ie. proper college attended. So the Burkes wouldnt be the norm, saying that her parents were/working all their life.

Last edited:
She was afraid to look at her bank balance yesterday however she’s doing a Q&A with a financial advisor one Wednesday.. she’d make you laugh
And we will laugh and laugh……won’t we though 😩😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Her accent wouldnt be what I'd call a strong City accent....I cant understand a word Keith or Luke say though...usually Cork accent is loud and clear so you shouldn't have an issue with what they're saying if you get me....

Reactions: 2
I do not want financial advice off Sarah, she said she was buying her house and never did, obviously can't afford it. She wastes money like its going out of fashion, no thanks. Also trying to get more tiktok followers 🤪
What a dose she wants to spread out her content me hole God forgive me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well ye are a pack of ungrateful witches. I for one have many finance questions on how to save for a mortgage for a house you celebrated buying 4 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What’s upper working class 😂

She’s a bit of a wan that puts on a posher accent when she does her Reels but if she calls food sangwiches and says sar-day then you know she’s rough.

the poshest areas in ireland have wans living there too who ride the system for a bit of hap. All the new estates have to give a bit to social housing. The area isn’t the problem. It’s the person. Not saying every person on hap is a freeloader like burp.

She was the same sure with Brian No:2 and prob no:1 also, until he left then all of a sudden they were never happy she says

I wouldnt be sure of Dublin suburbs but where she RENTS for as good as free would be upper working class area, everybody would own/have mortgages on their houses (not council area)most parents would work when kids at school and most kids would have a UCC/MTU(C.I.T) degree ie. proper college attended. So the Burkes wouldnt be the norm, saying that her parents were/working all their life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.