Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe that she admitted to her whole instagram that she couldn't even remember being somewhere but she done nothing wrong so she doesnt care. I'm sorry Sarah but if you think being that drunk that you blanked out bits of your day is normal its not and you shouldn't be glorifying alcohol abuse.

Reactions: 13
I actually can't believe that she admitted to her whole instagram that she couldn't even remember being somewhere but she done nothing wrong so she doesnt care. I'm sorry Sarah but if you think being that drunk that you blanked out bits of your day is normal its not and you shouldn't be glorifying alcohol abuse.
Someone just commented on her picture sheโ€™s an inspiration!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please dear god grant me patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone just commented on her picture sheโ€™s an inspiration!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please dear god grant me patience.
An inspiration for what? I just don't get it, same with Nike eyebrows julie, she gets the same comments, I'd say its friends they have doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Before & After just like I predicted ... lol she may as well give up SW

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's taking money from people and advising them on a plan she's not even remotely following, I have no idea how her district manager is following her on insta and not pulling her on it!!
She's really making slimming world look like a fake cash grab and impossible to stick to, she barely can do the plan for 2 days straight do who is she to take people's money and tell them how to do it?

Reactions: 12
It was alpaca she woke up to thinking it was shrek I'd say ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm definitely going to hell ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry Donna girl, I couldn't resist ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The borefest of a story about thinking she lost her phone and the Guard that followed her on Instagram ๐Ÿ™„ and she led up to this by saying "I'll make ye laugh" ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ still waiting for the funny part ๐Ÿ˜ด
The Garda should of asked for her driving licence now thereโ€™s a story!! If she follows her she will know sheโ€™s on her L plate!!

It was alpaca she woke up to thinking it was shrek I'd say ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm definitely going to hell ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry Donna girl, I couldn't resist ๐Ÿ˜‚
The dancing alpaca/ boss witch wasnโ€™t as annoying as usual!! Nothing more uglier than a smoker!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
The guard story was lies for attention hoping Brian will hear back.

Reactions: 5
The Garda should of asked for her driving licence now thereโ€™s a story!! If she follows her she will know sheโ€™s on her L plate!!

The dancing alpaca/ boss witch wasnโ€™t as annoying as usual!! Nothing more uglier than a smoker!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
And she has changed her hairsyle a bit, letting it grow, much nicer, better than the bowl cut.

The guard story was lies for attention hoping Brian will hear back.
Is he a guard?

S
Id say brian is still thanking his lucky stars he got away from that shitshow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
shitshow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, love it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Id say brian is still thanking his lucky stars he got away from that shitshow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™d say heโ€™s on his knees every night thanking the lord!! What a big mistake he would of made. He can eat his takeaway in peace without anyone sulking because they have reset again & again & again.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% and she only had 3 pints yesterday.... right we believe you.

Wanted to ask in the q and a did Tina never teach them any manners.... on camera chewing with their mouths open...๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿค’ ๐Ÿคข
Unbelievable, so cheap and her mother finds that acceptable behavior in public!!!. Raise your standard girl.

So funny.. I remember you predicting that ๐Ÿคฃ it's a constant need for praise, must have never gotten it as a child or some tit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.