Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I need a wash with bleach watching her pick at her teeth like I can smell cheese and onion crisps off her just looking at insta

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The state of them doing the Q and A, the alpaca is 100% on here reading ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
100% and she only had 3 pints yesterday.... right we believe you.

Wanted to ask in the q and a did Tina never teach them any manners.... on camera chewing with their mouths open...๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿค’ ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The gob on Sarah stuffing her face into the camera, what a lady ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

Ewh!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
In fairness Donna isnt that bad in the Q&A. Sarah screaming her head off while lobbing a twirl into her gob and rustling away at the tayto in the background is another story ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does Donna stay so slim? Cos sheโ€™s not lying there shovelling twirls and crisps into her mouth after eating and drinking her face off all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does Donna stay so slim? Cos sheโ€™s not lying there shovelling twirls and crisps into her mouth after eating and drinking her face off all day long.
Shes a smokers so coffee & a fag!!! Sarah jellies and nutri shite meals I rest my case..

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
Every pic I see her put up sheโ€™s wearing those dreadful things also her face was priceless when someone asked her what happened with her ex in her question box haha absolutely delighted for her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every pic I see her put up sheโ€™s wearing those dreadful things also her face was priceless when someone asked her what happened with her ex in her question box haha absolutely delighted for her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Alpaca said say itโ€™s personal!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
How embarrassing to get that drunk and your mother to have to undress you!! I would be mortified as a S/W consultant standing in front of people and telling them the rights and wrongs of weight loss when she canโ€™t even stick to plan one day a week or even cook from scratch..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Please are the shorts back on this morning?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Off to Pennyโ€™s now to but lots of crap!! No wonder the vivid numbers are high with idiots like this all for the sake of a piss up!!

Not being funny but the material and fit of them.....surely unhygienic for the lady bits no?
I had to laugh she said they are expensive she was gifted them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off to Pennyโ€™s now to but lots of crap!! No wonder the vivid numbers are high with idiots like this all for the sake of a piss up!!

I had to laugh she said they are expensive she was gifted them!!
If I planned on wearing the same kind of shorts for 3 days in a row Iโ€™d literally have to have the 3 pairs laid out to show my following it wasnโ€™t the same pair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
If I planned on wearing the same kind of shorts for 3 days in a row Iโ€™d literally have to have the 3 pairs laid out to show my following it wasnโ€™t the same pair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And if we were wearing them 3 days in a row 30,000 people wouldnโ€™t know!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚dirty thing!!

• Haha
Those shorts must actually be humming by now๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขwhen will these dirty witches realise that all the free tan, makeup and botox doesn't batter if you don't wash yourself and wear clean clothes, same as Julie filming herself at the gym sweating and then in the same clothes the rest of the day?
For two girls that seem so close to their mothers, it really does seem as if they were dragged up that they didn't learn basic hygiene

Reactions: 7
I feel like I need a wash with bleach watching her pick at her teeth like I can smell cheese and onion crisps off her just looking at insta
Omg picking her teeth with her revolting nails!! I am sick.. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.