Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people who comment on her pics are SO the type of people who I would expect to comment on her pics. Their bios usually read “just for fun 🤪 no hate ❌
Proud ma to Kayden Jayden and Hayden 👩‍👧‍👧
Engaged 💍to Dave my whole 🌎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I've been waiting patiently from thurs for the next chapter in the fertility journey I've also been waiting even longer on the sandwich fillers recipes 2 loaves are blue moulded. I've been to tesco and got fresh bread if this bigot fucker doesnt post them soon I'll refuse to heart anymore of her videos/reels last chance sars!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus that dress is shocking. There was a serious gap sarah why didn’t ya buy a new dress
Wouldn't mind but what about the 2 jumpsuits she bought for the 2 weddings?! Black one with Cape would have been fab for a black tie dinner dance and would have prob looked lovely in photos beside tweedledum in the tux. Though I'm thinking he told a porky pie or 2(if he left any uneaten) about his size to the rental place. Between his buttons and her strings they could have had someone's eye out with any breathing out after the meal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s only a stone and a half guys 😬
And then tells us her slimmest was a 12 and now she's a 14, in some things a 16. Give me a strength. She reckons a stone and a half only put her up one dress size!! I went through something and piled on weight-2 and a half stone. I went from an 8 to a 14-16 and that was on a good day. Nothing wrong with those sizes but on a just under 5ft shrimp like myself I was as wide as I was high 🤣. Devil a bit is she only up a stone and half and devil a bit is it one dress size.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been waiting patiently from thurs for the next chapter in the fertility journey I've also been waiting even longer on the sandwich fillers recipes 2 loaves are blue moulded. I've been to tesco and got fresh bread if this bigot fucker doesnt post them soon I'll refuse to heart anymore of her videos/reels last chance sars!!
You are so bleeping ungrateful I gave you sanghggwhithtch recipes last week.

look here’s a few for the week ahead.

1. BLT (Burping Bacon, Loud Lettuce, Tomato woman)
2. KLUB Sangwhitch (De Barrs Club KLUB)
3. HEAD Tuna Melt (squeeze the fishy smell out of your bicycle shorts)
4. PCOS Potato Chips Or Spuds
5. The journey sangwhitich - take 3 packets of family pack ham into the passenger seat & travel to your next destination

if there’s enough love on my post I will do a live and cook some of my recipes ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
You wont be double tapping and giving her a ❤

Reactions: 1
Keith lying on the couch with a blanket over him in the reel!! 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈morto for them!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Girls deadly serious what would be a good diet to go on ? I need to lose about a stone it’s mostly belly fat I seem to be holding. I don’t eat at regular times too which I know is half my problem, I be a bit like Sarah in that I can’t say no to a nice take away or a Chinese 🙈 I’m fine fitness wise as I do about 21000 steps on a good day and at least 10000 on a bad day(I don’t drive) any recommendations would be appreciated and I will even bring ye on my journey if ye want 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls deadly serious what would be a good diet to go on ? I need to lose about a stone it’s mostly belly fat I seem to be holding. I don’t eat at regular times too which I know is half my problem, I be a bit like Sarah in that I can’t say no to a nice take away or a Chinese 🙈 I’m fine fitness wise as I do about 21000 steps on a good day and at least 10000 on a bad day(I don’t drive) any recommendations would be appreciated and I will even bring ye on my journey if ye want 😉 😂
Whole Foods and lean protein sources. If you have to read the back of a pack for ingredients it’s not food.
portion size, you will be stunned when you weigh food. Most people overeat at every meal.

reg meals

Track your calories. You need to be in a calorie deficit to loose weight.
Above all else consistency is a must.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't mind but what about the 2 jumpsuits she bought for the 2 weddings?! Black one with Cape would have been fab for a black tie dinner dance and would have prob looked lovely in photos beside tweedledum in the tux. Though I'm thinking he told a porky pie or 2(if he left any uneaten) about his size to the rental place. Between his buttons and her strings they could have had someone's eye out with any breathing out after the meal
The mother of the bride outfit she wore to his bro’s wedding I genuinely would say it doesn’t fit anymore. Agree the last jumpsuit would have been fab

Reactions: 5
How would Teet have done today if he was brethalysed and had a child unsecure, (the seatbelt is not enough) in the back seat ?

Sayyyyyyyyyra, try and look after the child you have, stop putting him at risk and spend a bit of time with him ALONE without the stepped up Daddy !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You are so bleeping ungrateful I gave you sanghggwhithtch recipes last week.

look here’s a few for the week ahead.

1. BLT (Burping Bacon, Loud Lettuce, Tomato woman)
2. KLUB Sangwhitch (De Barrs Club KLUB)
3. HEAD Tuna Melt (squeeze the fishy smell out of your bicycle shorts)
4. PCOS Potato Chips Or Spuds
5. The journey sangwhitich - take 3 packets of family pack ham into the passenger seat & travel to your next destination

if there’s enough love on my post I will do a live and cook some of my recipes ?
Apologies love I've been moving house and havent been paying as much attention as I should be. Up and in the kitchen now camel toe and all from the large bicycle shorts I said to myself too you could of got a small ahh well I'll drive it on the week up 5lbs but I'll be ok with that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220424_210946.jpg

Great message for the kids.

Mirror mirror on the wall, Teeths the biggest Troll of all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.