Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a motivational speaker and role model Keith is to Luke👏 all whilst he’s fucked on the couch bate from drink. He’s a superhero 🦸 🤢 shes fucked in the head putting up these stupid reels thinking he’s just onnnn-reeeel. Get a grip, none of us will ever think that Keith is wonderful, we are aware of his true persona now girl
She’s delusional! No point whatsoever to that reel!

Reactions: 7
Are we supposed to find that clip endearing? Hungover Keith lying on the couch like a big lazy spud. Embarrassing that she finds that desirable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She posts those reels and consistently shows Keith doing stuff with Luke to prove what an ammmaaazzziinnnggg stepped up Daddy he is 🙄

Instead it just makes her and Lukes actually Daddy look like the most detached uninterested parents. All we ever see her do with him is fling him around the kitchen to some stupid song or sit in the car with a phone in his face prompting him to receit his script

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing is he could of been taught that by his actual father but Sarah will make out it was Keith anyway 🙄🤣 it must be exhausting for her constantly trying to make it a competition between Keith and Brian 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is really delusional if she thinks her relationship is 'goals' to anyone....

He is a disgusting little worm who has to put others down so he can feel big

He is a homophobic, racist, mysoginist, the list goes on

She is trapped in an endless cycle of binging and driving it on so that she won't be alone

She has freely admitted that Keith did not like her until she lost the weight, now that she is so much closer to her start weight, the insecurity must be crippling.

He cannot even go out for a drink on his own with his friends and she gets insecure.

She is still in love with her ex and Keith would leave her in a heartbeat if a better offer came along.

She has ruined his career prospects, damaged his family and gaa club by ignoring the impact his disgusting tweets had and those vile tweets have impacted her potential brand deals.

She cannot even tag his family because they don't want to be tainted with the dislike her Instagram person brings out in people.

She is texting other men and Keith has let it be known that if the girl he left her for last year would have him, he would be straight back to her.

.....the smugger she looks the more insecure she is feeling, Brian has stated that many times she would go out and look superior and smug but would come home and have a meltdown. So the more she tries to push the happy relationship in our faces, the worse things are behind the scenes, that is a fact!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What a motivational speaker and role model Keith is to Luke👏 all whilst he’s fucked on the couch bate from drink. He’s a superhero 🦸 🤢 shes fucked in the head putting up these stupid reels thinking he’s just onnnn-reeeel. Get a grip, none of us will ever think that Keith is wonderful, we are aware of his true persona now girl
The fact she thinks that makes Keith amazing with Luke it's despicable. two of them stuck on their asses a beaudddddiful day bate from drink and the poor fella crying out for attention

Reactions: 7
As mentioned earlier by someone if she just dressed for her size she would look grand. Can’t believe she’d rather cut the entire back out of a dress than size up. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Right I’m asking here now nicely. I literally and I know I’m gonna get abuse esp from
@brandambassador took a break from all Internet the past 24hrs. For Jesus 😂😂😂😂 no but seriously I told ye before I have a squint and Carpel tunnel syndrome trying to keep up, I can’t read Julie’s or Claire or fbg or anyones thread cos ye won’t stop posting! I come on all at peace with Jesus and this is what I had to do! 14 pages! Nahhhhh! I’m gone. And then to see her body actually trying to escape from the dress! I’d say she needed cooking oil to slide into it!
i am a skinny Minnie (sorry) not my fault and I won’t apologise 😂 but I work at it and I live in covered up clothes. I love my comfort too much. Also I said a prayer there to Jesus for all ye who have been judging our saarrahhhhhh cos she can’t get her tits in a bra! I’ll let ye know what time the novena is! 😂😂
Cmere my tits live in my armpits, especially lying down so I'm good to throw shade🤪. Back from France so normal service resuming....thanks be to duck....

Looks so uncomfortable. That would of snapped on me before I left the house. She can do herself up lovely if she just embraces her true size and not the size she wants to be View attachment 1217659View attachment 1217663
Good jeezus just buy a dress that fits.....

Reactions: 4
How must it feel for Sarah, to see Julie Haynes who started after her and was way behind Sarah for ages, be brought up to Ed Sheeran by her MANAGER in VIP, even though Julie left her child with a broken bone for 3 days before seeking medical attention😀

Sarah, you were unlikeable before but since you've started parading a man known to be a bigot, a man who had to delete 3000 offensive tweets, you've destroyed any relatability you once had. Anyone who does a brand deal with you is scraping the barrel and all of your followers know that, Keith does not come across well on your Instagram and he does not enhance your content in any way and his own family do not want to be tagged on your car crash page, what foes that say to you about the direction you are going?

P.S if you are chasing a collab with Therspie, be a good girl and buy your child the appropriate booster seat, like the law insists. Best to show it on your stories too because I'm sure Therapie do not want to be tainted by doing a collab with a mother who risks the life of the child she already has!

Reactions: 22
What are the penalties if the Guards stopped Tweeth driving and Luke not in a booster? Fine? Penalty points?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.