Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so bleeping ungrateful I gave you sanghggwhithtch recipes last week.

look here’s a few for the week ahead.

1. BLT (Burping Bacon, Loud Lettuce, Tomato woman)
2. KLUB Sangwhitch (De Barrs Club KLUB)
3. HEAD Tuna Melt (squeeze the fishy smell out of your bicycle shorts)
4. PCOS Potato Chips Or Spuds
5. The journey sangwhitich - take 3 packets of family pack ham into the passenger seat & travel to your next destination

if there’s enough love on my post I will do a live and cook some of my recipes ?
Oh god “squeeze the fishy smell out of your bicycle shorts” 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think that when it comes to certain things then the mantra 'you do you' can certainly be applied. But when you not only support but promote a truly bigoted person on your page then no, that does not apply. Keith views are disgusting, there is no excusing it and accusing people of being 'trollz'for having a social conscience is hilarious and shows her ignorance.

All brands who may work with her in the future deserve to know the bad feeling Sarah has envoked with her tone deaf and tasteless constant pushing Keith O Connor( allegedly Johnson and Johnson Cork ) on her page and they deserve to know the opinions held by Keith and supported by Sarah Burke fatnflab2fitnfab!

Reactions: 10
Oh noooo...Burps is coming to gobble us all up. We will all be used as sangwitch fillers 😬😬😬
Yeah I’m sure back in the 1800’s the boyos who wrote the book were actually trying to the the “you do you hun” message across. Don’t let those nasty internet trolls stop you crossing that bridge if that’s what your heart desires!

In actual fact the book is about greed and how the troll might have lived if he’d just eaten the first goat instead of being tempted by the offer of a bigger and juicier one. A lesson for Mammy there perhaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now lads that dress is a size 12 but the way it’s altered is a 14/16 now! Eh eh my bollox it it. And all the love on the dress stop talking shite with your saggy tits oh it was grand cos the elastic sucked her in 🤣🤣 duck off your trolling yourself sayyyrrraaaa

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ah are ye all messaging her sending yer love about that dress 😂😂😂😂😂😂
We laughed and we laughed didn’t we over it……and it wasn’t about how lovely it was 🙈🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The people who comment on her pics are SO the type of people who I would expect to comment on her pics. Their bios usually read “just for fun 🤪 no hate ❌
Proud ma to Kayden Jayden and Hayden 👩‍👧‍👧
Engaged 💍to Dave my whole 🌎
I can't actually cope any longer with firstly🥇 the reel caption filling the child with self belief 🥴. Secondly 🥈within the comments section "this is everything" or "precious moments". I just die a little inside for them posting. I can't read them anymore.

Reactions: 3
Shiteing on about the dress and the alterations and the awful boob situation and she says "I got away with it" Sarah, you deluded fool you absolutely did not get away with. The dress looked terrible on you, you're didn't get away with anything!

Reactions: 21
Wouldn't mind but what about the 2 jumpsuits she bought for the 2 weddings?! Black one with Cape would have been fab for a black tie dinner dance and would have prob looked lovely in photos beside tweedledum in the tux. Though I'm thinking he told a porky pie or 2(if he left any uneaten) about his size to the rental place. Between his buttons and her strings they could have had someone's eye out with any breathing out after the meal
I 100% agree she should have reworn one of those wedding outfits for the dinner dance and got the millage out of them. She looked miles better in them, all be it I know the angles and photos posted compared to real life etc aside when she did wear them. Im not going to comment on the back of that dress 😭the front as it is with her chest hanging down and the this tiny strap detail across....... Someone surely advised her different but like the hair extensions she does her own thing and ignores the advice and goes with what she thinks looks nice. Fair enough but duck it like she reads enough on here to know what is being said. I don't know I give up. 😒

Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m sure back in the 1800’s the boyos who wrote the book were actually trying to the the “you do you hun” message across. Don’t let those nasty internet trolls stop you crossing that bridge if that’s what your heart desires!

In actual fact the book is about greed and how the troll might have lived if he’d just eaten the first goat instead of being tempted by the offer of a bigger and juicier one. A lesson for Mammy there perhaps.
Its MOMMY, like please get it right

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I 100% agree she should have reworn one of those wedding outfits for the dinner dance and got the millage out of them. She looked miles better in them, all be it I know the angles and photos posted compared to real life etc aside when she did wear them. Im not going to comment on the back of that dress 😭the front as it is with her chest hanging down and the this tiny strap detail across....... Someone surely advised her different but like the hair extensions she does her own thing and ignores the advice and goes with what she thinks looks nice. Fair enough but duck it like she reads enough on here to know what is being said. I don't know I give up. 😒
Could you imagine trying to advise her tho?? Sure she'd ate the bleeping head off ya

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She even manages to make the one bedtime story she has ever read Luke ever about herself & trolls 😂😂 it cracks me up that she actually believes people are jealous of her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who ever was ringing her asking about her bra. They need to go to specsavers 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
‘Loadsa people were like Sayyra what bra were you wearing…’ - didn’t know Stevie Wonder was on insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.