Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of child seat for Luke has me like a bull. My lad is close to Luke’s age and is still in a 5 point harness cos he’s skinny and still within weight limits, my older boy is still in a high back booster and he’s 8 but looks 11/12.

Reactions: 14
So did she have a whole part cut off?
If you look at her pic the part that’s meant to be zipped up is round her waist and no where close to being able to close like it’s meant to, she must have had the zip taken off

Reactions: 2
The lack of child seat for Luke has me like a bull. My lad is close to Luke’s age and is still in a 5 point harness cos he’s skinny and still within weight limits, my older boy is still in a high back booster and he’s 8 but looks 11/12.
Lack of carseat safe drives me mad, my nearly 9 year old is still in a high back booster, Nikki Whelan is at it today as well with Pippa just on the carseat no booster cushion or high back 😠😠

Reactions: 5
I keep saying she is her own worst enemy. She could of not posted a pic of the back

Reactions: 9
Looks so uncomfortable. That would of snapped on me before I left the house. She can do herself up lovely if she just embraces her true size and not the size she wants to be
Screenshot_2022-04-24-14-34-32-687.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-24-14-36-12-493.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mad how she can have a ‘plan’ with her fertility clinic already despite the fact they attended for a free consult. So at most she might have had a scan but they wouldn’t have done bloods and semen analysis AND have them back AND have a plan. After all that you’d have a HSG/SIS for the woman to check the tubes. We started going in Oct and it was that Jan/Feb before we had our plan once everything was looked at and that’s the norm. So any nonsense she spouts about a plan is coming from the book of Sarah
e
Why isn’t Luke in a booster seat?
Exactly this 😲 so dangerous and sitting in the middle does she realise the damage a seat belt can do. My boy is twice the size of luke and he's still in booster seat and behind passenger seat never moves...

Reactions: 3
So at her slimmest she got down to a 12? I am presuming that dress is size 12 at the smallest and if it fitted her a few years ago and now to make it fit she needed to get the whole zip removed, it looks like she is at least 6 inches wider all around ( and that is me being kind!) There's is about 2 inches between dress sizes so she is at the very least an 18 now.

There is no way she should be allowed to advise on slimming world and there should be guidelines on people who put themselves forward as a visual representation of how the diet plan works when using filters and clever angles and also lying about their size

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she’s going to run with her PCOS diagnosis, then calorie counting is where she needs to be. The whole slimming world mentality of potatoes, pasta, rice being free so eat as much as you want isn’t sustainable. But she can’t come out and say that. And there’s no one saying she can’t ever again eat carbs. Just not huge portions with every meal.

If she’s going to run with her PCOS diagnosis, then calorie counting is where she needs to be. The whole slimming world mentality of potatoes, pasta, rice being free so eat as much as you want isn’t sustainable. But she can’t come out and say that. And there’s no one saying she can’t ever again eat carbs. Just not huge portions with every meal.
I think she is saying now, she was single and no responsibilitys the first time she lost the weight and it was easy and now she is blaming not losing weight, as she is a part time frontline worker with her own business empire, a 5 year old, a home to run and her forever relationship with Tweet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it just me but if I put up a picture of myself all dolled up and tagged my other half, I’d at least expect them to throw an obligatory heart emoji if he couldn’t be arsed putting up a comment. Come on Keith, this is your lady, the woman you want to bring a child into the world with, show some love on her post!!
She begs her followers for hearts she doesn't get them off her " forever " 😂

Mad how she can have a ‘plan’ with her fertility clinic already despite the fact they attended for a free consult. So at most she might have had a scan but they wouldn’t have done bloods and semen analysis AND have them back AND have a plan. After all that you’d have a HSG/SIS for the woman to check the tubes. We started going in Oct and it was that Jan/Feb before we had our plan once everything was looked at and that’s the norm. So any nonsense she spouts about a plan is coming from the book of Sarah
The plan is she needs an overhaul on the old food and drink

Reactions: 2
She is a disgust of a mother. 2 hungover pieces of scum driving after a big night out and then to have her child not buckled into a high back booster is just disgraceful. He is only 5 and he looks skinny so should 100% still be in a higback booster. God love that poor child with the absolute creten of a mother.

e

Exactly this 😲 so dangerous and sitting in the middle does she realise the damage a seat belt can do. My boy is twice the size of luke and he's still in booster seat and behind passenger seat never moves...
And a hungover keith driving probably like a lunatic around the place !!!

Reactions: 3
New thréad title suggestion
Sarah is a useless mother. Oh lordy that dress sure showed off her dangly udders!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she is broke or in debt trying to keep up with her unattainable lifestyle for the gram (Brian)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a motivational speaker and role model Keith is to Luke👏 all whilst he’s fucked on the couch bate from drink. He’s a superhero 🦸 🤢 shes fucked in the head putting up these stupid reels thinking he’s just onnnn-reeeel. Get a grip, none of us will ever think that Keith is wonderful, we are aware of his true persona now girl

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.