Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burp really stands out among them.
Someone said it on one of the other threads and I mean no disrespect to members of the travelling community but she genuinely Looks like the matriarch of a traveller family.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t you be mortified going to that with all his family and she telling the world their business about trying to conceive the day before 😩 there has to be people there that were reading the hole off them!
I mean even the mother known how much she has tarnished her sons name even thou his septic Fool himself but still. I know my mother has no time for my sister in law no way would she be standing for pictures. 🤬

Wonder is she home to spend her last day of Easter holidays with Luke doing something before he starts back at school tommorow 🤔😤 the poor child been so neglected all the time just awful !!!! & poor Mikey 🐶 another night abandoned again ! 🤬

Reactions: 4
:mad::mad:
no booster seat
****EDITED to add, Booster cushion I did mean to say, it being the proper terminology.

Screenshot_20220424_134812_com.huawei.browser_edit_23360720818308.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I hate being the car seat police but her really should be in a booster seat and not a booster cushion like an actual seat. The two of these cunts are as stupid as duck.
Yes sorry I did mean a booster cushion but call it booster seat myself even though its a cushion. Booster is different to a baby/young child car seat.

I thought he had a booster seat, but it seems to have disappeared in the past week or so.

I mean even the mother known how much she has tarnished her sons name even thou his septic Fool himself but still. I know my mother has no time for my sister in law no way would she be standing for pictures. 🤬
His mother does like and comment on her posts, I guess she doesn’t have a problem with her and how she has tarnished her family 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why people think his mother is some sort of respectable character. Look at his character, you learn that bigoted talk at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right I’m asking here now nicely. I literally and I know I’m gonna get abuse esp from
@brandambassador took a break from all Internet the past 24hrs. For Jesus 😂😂😂😂 no but seriously I told ye before I have a squint and Carpel tunnel syndrome trying to keep up, I can’t read Julie’s or Claire or fbg or anyones thread cos ye won’t stop posting! I come on all at peace with Jesus and this is what I had to do! 14 pages! Nahhhhh! I’m gone. And then to see her body actually trying to escape from the dress! I’d say she needed cooking oil to slide into it!
i am a skinny Minnie (sorry) not my fault and I won’t apologise 😂 but I work at it and I live in covered up clothes. I love my comfort too much. Also I said a prayer there to Jesus for all ye who have been judging our saarrahhhhhh cos she can’t get her tits in a bra! I’ll let ye know what time the novena is! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.