Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was strategic in not coming on to chat about her “plan” with therapie fertility until today. It has nothing to do with her not being ready like she’s claiming; but she knew if she came on Friday chatting about her plan to get pregnant and then went out on the lash 24 hrs later that it would look bad. She’ll probably say something like they both had drinks last night as a last hurrah before this “plan” (even though we all know she has zero intention of giving up the drink)

Reactions: 20
I just showed my husband the back photo and asked for his opinion. He said frumpy. I said it's grim isn't it? He goes ' well she's happy and we are the ones complaining so who are the grim ones'...
Anyone know how to apply for a divorce?
Mr Moaner makes a lot of sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just showed my husband the back photo and asked for his opinion. He said frumpy. I said it's grim isn't it? He goes ' well she's happy and we are the ones complaining so who are the grim ones'...
I hate it when they won't witch with you. Definitely grounds for divorce. At least he said frumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That dress looks like the zipper couldnt go up any further/half closed, anyone over a size 12 just cant wear string tops full stop they are not flattering.
She will be on later with her scripted "journey" after gathering info since tuesdays scan to come up with a good poor me story! Sorry but she is full of sh1t, anyone with a few brain cells knows cutting the unhealthy lifestyle helps with fertility. sarah love go take a hike and bring fathead teeth with ya.

Reactions: 9
Her fat shaming 'forever'
The greatest love story ever, the girl who will always struggle with weight and the man who will 'forever' judge her for it!
Screenshot_20220318_140549_com.huawei.photos_edit_48927397474304.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh christ! He actually talks sense😂 go ahead with the divorce tho😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mad how she can have a ‘plan’ with her fertility clinic already despite the fact they attended for a free consult. So at most she might have had a scan but they wouldn’t have done bloods and semen analysis AND have them back AND have a plan. After all that you’d have a HSG/SIS for the woman to check the tubes. We started going in Oct and it was that Jan/Feb before we had our plan once everything was looked at and that’s the norm. So any nonsense she spouts about a plan is coming from the book of Sarah

Reactions: 14
Mad how she can have a ‘plan’ with her fertility clinic already despite the fact they attended for a free consult. So at most she might have had a scan but they wouldn’t have done bloods and semen analysis AND have them back AND have a plan. After all that you’d have a HSG/SIS for the woman to check the tubes. We started going in Oct and it was that Jan/Feb before we had our plan once everything was looked at and that’s the norm. So any nonsense she spouts about a plan is coming from the book of Sarah
The plan is making a plan I’d say, whenever it suits her after her trip to nyc and numerous nights out that she needs to get out of the way first 🙄

The ‘plan’ is probably that they need to lose weight/improve their health because as @brandambassador said the first visit doesn’t yield anything substantial. PCOS (if she has it) can distort the AMH levels meaning even that basic test is unreliable in terms of fertility. Maybe the plan could be get to know each other a bit more and see how you feel in a few months!

• Haha
  • Heart
The ‘plan’ is probably that they need to lose weight/improve their health because as @brandambassador said the first visit doesn’t yield anything substantial. PCOS (if she has it) can distort the AMH levels meaning even that basic test is unreliable in terms of fertility. Maybe the plan could be get to know each other a bit more and see how you feel in a few months!
Or have sober sex and make sure the stick penis is actually getting into the flubber vagina

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The weird micro baby teeth and Groucho Marx eyebrows are seriously freaking me out

• Haha
Her fat shaming 'forever'
The greatest love story ever, the girl who will always struggle with weight and the man who will 'forever' judge her for it!
View attachment 1217337
Tarnished forever & to be fair his piling on the lbs himself his still a vile 🐷

We all know she gets special treatment !!!!

I try not to ever comment on peoples appearances, but Keith genuinely freaks me out, l can’t pinpoint why but the photos she uploaded of him, the actual look of him disturbs me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t you be mortified going to that with all his family and she telling the world their business about trying to conceive the day before 😩 there has to be people there that were reading the hole off them!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.