Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like heavy makeup when I'm gonna be out for the night I have to say.
Oh I do too-the ever faithful Doublewear is lashed on and the eyes get more added with every glass of pre drinks prosecco 😅 but thankfully I manage to remember the rule-blend, blend and blend some more 🤣

Reactions: 3
Well her boobs are at her knees, hoe could she go out knowing she's an issue with her tits in a dress that's obviously made for a person with perky little boobs....🤬🤬🤬
Tbf in burps mind her boobs are probably perky same as she a size 14 and only 12% body fat oh will we ever forget that one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I do too-the ever faithful Doublewear is lashed on and the eyes get more added with every glass of pre drinks prosecco 😅 but thankfully I manage to remember the rule-blend, blend and blend some more 🤣
I'm the same although unfortunately I look more like beetle-juice by the end of the night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont understand why they'd stay in Rochestown either cause they literally live a 15 minute drive away
For fear she'd be landed with poor Lukey early in the a.m. She prob request a late check out from hotel too. Ghoul 🤬

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think it’s weird that’s she posted that back picture? She’s showing the world that she’s had to alter a dress to 2 sizes bigger. It’s the kind of thing you’d move your hair to hide but not her. Does she just do it for the attention?

Reactions: 12
Honestly when I saw that back picture I thought I had stumbled into a butchers cutting room. Looked like a slab of cow meat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I for one am very disappointed at Sar's lack of content last night. Was she not drinking or what??!
I reckon someone had words with her (probably quiches brother) and told her to keep them all of SM for the night as they didnt want to be associated with her 😂

Reactions: 16
After the fiasco in Clonakilty at the wedding I'd say she was watching herself and was probably being watched by Teets family and told not to disgrace them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Is it just me but if I put up a picture of myself all dolled up and tagged my other half, I’d at least expect them to throw an obligatory heart emoji if he couldn’t be arsed putting up a comment. Come on Keith, this is your lady, the woman you want to bring a child into the world with, show some love on her post!!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me but if I put up a picture of myself all dolled up and tagged my other half, I’d at least expect them to throw an obligatory heart emoji if he couldn’t be arsed putting up a comment. Come on Keith, this is your lady, the woman you want to bring a child into the world with, show some love on her post!!
I'd say in his mind calling her his lady is a bit too committed. Didn't she start off as someone somewhere to ride out COVID? Not sure he put any more thought into it than that....still doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say in his mind calling her his lady is a bit too committed. Didn't she start off as someone somewhere to ride out COVID? Not sure he put any more thought into it than that....still doesn't.
He is her forever 🙈
Screenshot_20220424_090745.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Judging by her riding half the northside unprotected for years in her quest to become pregnant by whoever got there first (her own admission) she’s about as far from the Virgin Mary as Tina is from a hairbrush 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just showed my husband the back photo and asked for his opinion. He said frumpy. I said it's grim isn't it? He goes ' well she's happy and we are the ones complaining so who are the grim ones'...
Anyone know how to apply for a divorce?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
You’re all missing the issue with the dress, she bought it in an XL got it taken in to a L but really she could’ve went down to a size M maybe even a S.. then it would’ve been beeudiiifulll!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.