Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with this, like think what she went through is awful but jaysus does she ever stop praising herself and just oh im great im so proud of myself and oh im accountable to myself and steps in etc like i get she works hard she has a few jobs, but if i had no kids id also get steps in, food prepped, gym sessions done and prioritise sleep but no iv got kids and i live off caffeine, sugar and 2 hours sleep and i am not polly positivity
She’s painful. I don’t know how she thinks she is helping people because the last thing I’ve ever needed when I was in hard times was someone else whinging about their hard times while also banging out 20 cliches a day. She was grand initially but her ego is out of control now. She has around 100 stories every single day. If her friends & family are that amazing talk to them not the phone. Did you know she works for herself? She rarely mentions it 🤪 it’s like they all think they are the only ones going through stuff. The narcissism is so strong in every one of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How did clever Saaaarrraaahh make the boo boo with karate kids passport :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree with this, like think what she went through is awful but jaysus does she ever stop praising herself and just oh im great im so proud of myself and oh im accountable to myself and steps in etc like i get she works hard she has a few jobs, but if i had no kids id also get steps in, food prepped, gym sessions done and prioritise sleep but no iv got kids and i live off caffeine, sugar and 2 hours sleep and i am not polly positivity
Preach

How did clever Saaaarrraaahh make the boo boo with karate kids passport :unsure:
Karate kid 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I die of second hand embarrassment everytime she's talking about trying for a baby... Learn your lesson and don't jump to have another baby with another man. Them poor kids are going to have to move abroad to find a partner when their older because half of Cork will be their half siblings with the rate these parents are jumping ship. 🏴‍☠️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarrraaahhhh will be tagging Ryan Tubs next looking for a slot on the late late to share her silent journey.... We....I.....Ours.... 🙄 When I say we I mean "I" but I mean us, if that makes sense #ourjourney #silentbutdeadly #illonlysayitonceandonceonly

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarrraaahhhh will be tagging Ryan Tubs next looking for a slot on the late late to share her silent journey.... We....I.....Ours.... 🙄 When I say we I mean "I" but I mean us, if that makes sense #ourjourney #silentbutdeadly #illonlysayitonceandonceonly
And teeth has has golden balls and and Olympic swimmers don't forget to add its like an ep of eammo and Bridget

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It will be some craic if she actually does fall pregnant and she spends the next 9 months complaining that she can't go drinking...
Jesus that Sinead Bites one is a dose actually head wrecker pure boring, bit late to the insta game some of the new fools

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It will be some craic if she actually does fall pregnant and she spends the next 9 months complaining that she can't go drinking...
Jesus that Sinead Bites one is a dose actually head wrecker pure boring, bit late to the insta game some of the new fools
Agree Sarah totally disagree sinead she's very informative on real nutrition and proper food to eat

Reactions: 5
Agree Sarah totally disagree sinead she's very informative on real nutrition and proper food to eat
Sinead is fantastic regarding nutrition, since the breakup her page hasn’t been the same. She used be very real I think the following is getting to her. If she wasn’t trying to be an instahun I don’t see why she’d be entertaining desperately Chelsea and those wans 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her stories are so dramatic, turning off replies and not up for talking today, it will be the same drivel we have listened to every other time.

View attachment 1213245
Those freckles give me rage she looks so stupid Remember that 1 day she said I've no filter coz ye said ye don't like them she didn't take the off since between the freckles and the one she used use that made her have no nose give me strength with this one

Burp off on her holidays with her ham & cheese sangwitch

View attachment 1214071
She should be arrested for taking her secret sangwich filler recipes with her . What about the mountains of stale bread we went through waiting on her empty promises . We are starving 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So tattlers, I had a date tonight, we laughed and we laughed. It's still early days but I was thinking our next date could be at Therapie , the views looked stunning.
Do you all think it's too soon ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So tattlers, I had a date tonight, we laughed and we laughed. It's still early days but I was thinking our next date could be at Therapie , the views looked stunning.
Is it possible you are already pregnant? We all know you so we know how happy you are with the unit you have created. Have you thought about Clarney for the honeymoon? Would you be interested in adopting a little boy who appears to be an orphan?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is it possible you are already pregnant? We all know you so we know how happy you are with the unit you have created. Have you thought about Clarney for the honeymoon? Would you be interested in adopting a little boy who appears to be an orphan?
My cycle has been here for 40 days and 40 nights (excluding weekends) so I'm not pregnant.
I'd be interested in the orphan, can I get him customised with my name ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My cycle has been here for 40 days and 40 nights (excluding weekends) so I'm not pregnant.
Of course. He has had many names already so what’s one more. Drive it on Nosey 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It depends if its your, his, we, everyones decision. One relationship time frame for anything doesn't fit all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rumour has it he's a tek wan dough genius

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.