Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is off to the Barrs victory dinner dance but cannot tag them because they don't want to be tainted with Keith's bigoted views😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can she go to a dinner dance for that club with him when she is been blasting all their private business all over Instagram? Doesn’t she realise everyone is laughing at them? That dirty bigot makes my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone catch her the other night saying that she said to Luke "Mommy's not getting a Chinese because she's being good", I'm sorry but that is so wrong. She said Luke enjoys a Chinese and can be fussy with other foods so why deny the child?? Its so wrong to tell a child you are being good for not eating. The child will develop issues around food. And I'm sorry but its honestly not that hard to eat healthy...bit of fruit in the morning, then some yoghurt with nuts. A toastie with salad or something stodgy for lunch, then dinnertime a bit of meat and steam a bit of veg...even batch cook a nice casserole or something if you can't cook everyday...she makes it so complicated.

60E to count other peoples calories another scam artist...reminds me of that siobhanshawfitness with the toxic positivity but manages to get in a dig about how tired she is cos she works and has a kid...eh your childs a teenager feck all minding in them at that age and we all work and have kids we just get on with it??

Reactions: 13
I have so much sadness for that little bit and hearing his mam desire and obsess about wanting a new baby, daddy is having a new baby, poor little lad must feel like the consolation prize 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14

I made a thread for this one because SIXTY EURO????????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
€60?? Jesusss lads i could make a fortune charging half that price for James Smith to do it for me. I had to unfollow her cause the toxic positivity was driving me mad. I also bought my own house but have had an absolute tit show since with stuff going wrong personally, without trying to doxx myself im currently on another round of antibiotics after another infection post covid and yourone is up at 7am for her steps.

Drawing it back to Burp, did she share the 2Norries page so they might get her on the podcast? She didnt even say which podcast she was "so proud" of. Fool, and off to the Barrs dinner dance tonight then with all the same fellas definitely talking about her and teeth and they will all laugh and laugh wont they. I wonder is the paramedic from that area??
Two norries insta haven't reshared either
Would echo the general consensus of the northside I'd say....

Reactions: 7
I don't doubt they have already seen them, Sarah was tagging them like crazy before
It is very serious there is no room for homophobia in sport and a lot of his homophobic words and other nasty words were aimed at sports people.

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
Agree with this, like think what she went through is awful but jaysus does she ever stop praising herself and just oh im great im so proud of myself and oh im accountable to myself and steps in etc like i get she works hard she has a few jobs, but if i had no kids id also get steps in, food prepped, gym sessions done and prioritise sleep but no iv got kids and i live off caffeine, sugar and 2 hours sleep and i am not polly positivity
dose she own the house though I’m a little confused she said weeks ago she did but every week since it’s the last piece of the puzzle it’s finally mine ect ect so like did she didn’t she ???

Reactions: 1
It is very serious there is no room for homophobia in sport and a lot of his homophobic words and other nasty words were aimed at sports people.
That is very true, also his use of the word sp****c when his brother has run a sports initiative in the barrs called healthy club for children with different capabilities!

Reactions: 6
Nope im not!
Google tdee calculator and you get your cals for free. Probably what she uses herself. A PT told me before its the most accurate tool to use to calculate your cals. Always wondered what she charged for that. And a waiting list......my foot

If it is a dinner for that gaa club she hasn’t mentioned them in ages! She was tagging the life out of them before (remember that CRINGE upmarket Man U/Barr’s plaque she got made on her upmarket holiday to Tenerife) I wonder was their truth in the club asking her to stop tagging them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain, she said she has Luke 95% of the time yet anytime I pop on to see her page she is alone. Lashes, walking, hair, work, drinks, dinner and no sign of Luke.
so is he with his dad all these times? But she is pretending otherwise

Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain, she said she has Luke 95% of the time yet anytime I pop on to see her page she is alone. Lashes, walking, hair, work, drinks, dinner and no sign of Luke.
so is he with his dad all these times? But she is pretending otherwise
She forgets she has a son 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.