Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead is fantastic regarding nutrition, since the breakup her page hasn’t been the same. She used be very real I think the following is getting to her. If she wasn’t trying to be an instahun I don’t see why she’d be entertaining desperately Chelsea and those wans 🤷🏻‍♀️
she doesn't seem to have any qualification listed in her bio.

Reactions: 1
It will be some craic if she actually does fall pregnant and she spends the next 9 months complaining that she can't go drinking...
Jesus that Sinead Bites one is a dose actually head wrecker pure boring, bit late to the insta game some of the new fools
Imagine if she ends up with gestational diabetes and actually has to eat really really precise measures of food and send her food diary to the nutritionist weekly

she doesn't seem to have any qualification listed in her bio.
She charges 60 euro to calculate calories for you, james Smith academy calorie calculator does it free 😎

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Rumour has it he's a tek wan dough genius
[/QUOTE]
And wears a blazer well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rumour has it he's a tek wan dough genius
And wears a blazer well 😂
[/QUOTE]
He doesnt keep secrets either and is very fond of burgers and pizza. Bare with him tho hes a pro at remembering scripts he will be nominated for an oscar by the time hes 10. I heard the school is casting is him as Joseph this xmas and theyve invited talent scouts he will have his own journey soon aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine if she ends up with gestational diabetes and actually has to eat really really precise measures of food and send her food diary to the nutritionist weekly

She charges 60 euro to calculate calories for you, james Smith academy calorie calculator does it free 😎
€60 for calories? Tell me you are joking?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s the dress for oh I suppose the Barrs victory dance tonight since she is the biggest supporter 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hair make up dress alterations more booze and dinner how has this bleep so much money I'm baffled!! has she even spent a single euro on luke all over the easter break. Imagine going back to school on monday well kids what did uns do over easter all we went to the park zoo picnics cinema etc etc. Luke hmmm well I had 1 mom day while keet was a match she threw me a screen and cleaned the house and sat on her fone. I did spend a day in the pub for my cousins birthday she was 5 i got a bottle of coke a pack of tayto tho. She palmed me off to whoever else would take me obvs not my dad tho we arent allowed to talk about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hair make up dress alterations more booze and dinner how has this bleep so much money I'm baffled!! has she even spent a single euro on luke all over the easter break. Imagine going back to school on monday well kids what did uns do over easter all we went to the park zoo picnics cinema etc etc. Luke hmmm well I had 1 mom day while keet was a match she threw me a screen and cleaned the house and sat on her fone. I did spend a day in the pub for my cousins birthday she was 5 i got a bottle of coke a pack of tayto tho. She palmed me off to whoever else would take me obvs not my dad tho we arent allowed to talk about him.
In a nutshell so so sad on Luke 🥲🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nope im not!
That’s outrageous. Has she ever heard of my fitness pal!

Poor Luke. He’s only an after thought for both his parents.

• Sad
This one doesn't have time for her own son don't know what she is going on about wanting another one

Nope im not!
€60?? Jesusss lads i could make a fortune charging half that price for James Smith to do it for me. I had to unfollow her cause the toxic positivity was driving me mad. I also bought my own house but have had an absolute tit show since with stuff going wrong personally, without trying to doxx myself im currently on another round of antibiotics after another infection post covid and yourone is up at 7am for her steps.

Drawing it back to Burp, did she share the 2Norries page so they might get her on the podcast? She didnt even say which podcast she was "so proud" of. Fool, and off to the Barrs dinner dance tonight then with all the same fellas definitely talking about her and teeth and they will all laugh and laugh wont they. I wonder is the paramedic from that area??

Reactions: 8
God nothing wrong with her today, all systems go for a night out, wonder will she call us all in for the big chat when Luke is at training, if not I'd say there won't be a word,hoping everyone will forget about the appointment where she got a reality check

Reactions: 6
@norriepitbull if you see this will you change the Tiktok settings on your account to allow us download your sketches to post here, love your slimming world ones :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she's real serious about wanting another baby
WHAT TOTAL BULLSHIT
It's more like a bear gut she wants.

Like no matter what doctor clinic she goes 2. Do they not tell her drink and fags are the 1st thing to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God nothing wrong with her today, all systems go for a night out, wonder will she call us all in for the big chat when Luke is at training, if not I'd say there won't be a word,hoping everyone will forget about the appointment where she got a reality check
She needs to get the mother of all lectures ready when she summons us all, as the replies will be turned off and we will have to listen very carefully as she will say it once and once only (y)🙈

She honestly is the gift that keeps giving, thanks Tina and Kieran for having Burps 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Sarah 👋 sooooooo what’s your plan for the day/ night ? Are ya off on a day out with you son before he heads back to school ? Of course not cos your a selfish witch !!!!! I hope that dress your on about rips in half when your wearing it and your ugly personality is on display for all to see at your dinner dance. I honestly don’t know how any of your so called supportive friends and family have not pulled you on how little time you spend with your son cos you are completely delusional when you say it’s 95% of the time 🙄🙄 it’s more like 5% and even at that your ferrying him off to classes to get rid of him for an hour or so 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.