Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime Keith is out with his buddies now he have to come back with what ever she is craving and after the baby is here baba misses you. She is going to be so needy and clingy.
But in case we didn't know she is the issue. Couples going through fertility should label each other as an issue.

Reactions: 15
Girls sorry to derail the thread but just wanted to ask has sineads bites ever actually said on her stories what happened? Like she’s on now today about something she done today and explaining how she feels but if I didn’t read here I wouldn’t know what that is. So presumably most of her followers (besides those that know her personally) are in the dark and she’s on about these life changing events but cryptically? Feel like unfollowing tbh I’ve no idea what she’s on about, what did she do today put her house in her name or something?

Reactions: 11
Girls sorry to derail the thread but just wanted to ask has sineads bites ever actually said on her stories what happened? Like she’s on now today about something she done today and explaining how she feels but if I didn’t read here I wouldn’t know what that is. So presumably most of her followers (besides those that know her personally) are in the dark and she’s on about these life changing events but cryptically? Feel like unfollowing tbh I’ve no idea what she’s on about, what did she do today put her house in her name or something?
She addressed it the other night and said her relationship and engagement had come to an end , due to infidelity and not on her part.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Like @brandambassador said she was breadcrumbing for awhile about it. 🍞I think she might have been reading here or someone told her about the comments cos there was a few here and then bam she addresses it 🤔
Id say she wanted the house sorted before she said anything! Fair play to her for being able to rebuy the house on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unfollow her for your own mental health. The girl is a mood hoover. I get she went through something awful but her toxic positivity is so annoying. Just shut up about it like. We don’t need to see her or anyone else crying online. She is so thirsty to be a hun it’s pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hi lurkers apologies for retracting but I tuned out of 'our Sarahs' woes for a while - she's a melt but what was the outcome of her outing the troll .... any idea who it was or was she spoofing us again with a made up story???

Reactions: 3
hi lurkers apologies for retracting but I tuned out of 'our Sarahs' woes for a while - she's a melt but what was the outcome of her outing the troll .... any idea who it was or was she spoofing us again with a made up story???
It was Mikey :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@RATZ_HOLE said sarah thought she knew who I was but I still await a visit 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t worry, RatzHole hasn’t a notion what they’re on about tbh 🤣
According to ratzhole her big appointment was getting a jeep LOL
You would never know maybe Sarah told them that to catch them out… the usual theory. 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is she on about in the pic of beddy clearly the woman doesn't want to be filmed leave her be

Reactions: 8
Unfollow her for your own mental health. The girl is a mood hoover. I get she went through something awful but her toxic positivity is so annoying. Just shut up about it like. We don’t need to see her or anyone else crying online. She is so thirsty to be a hun it’s pathetic
Agree with this, like think what she went through is awful but jaysus does she ever stop praising herself and just oh im great im so proud of myself and oh im accountable to myself and steps in etc like i get she works hard she has a few jobs, but if i had no kids id also get steps in, food prepped, gym sessions done and prioritise sleep but no iv got kids and i live off caffeine, sugar and 2 hours sleep and i am not polly positivity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.