Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhhh nahhh! This one is boiling my piss! I’m not in the mood lately as I’m exhausted but I’m gonna sit my fat ass down tonight open the Easter eggs that are left and drink some water wine then throw back up everything cos I’ll get the vomits with her lies!!! The absolute bleep!! I haven’t read Julie’s page in days over this one.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahhhhhh nahhh! This one is boiling my piss! I’m not in the mood lately as I’m exhausted but I’m gonna sit my fat ass down tonight open the Easter eggs that are left and drink some water wine then throw back up everything cos I’ll get the vomits with her lies!!! The absolute bleep!! I haven’t read Julie’s page in days over this one.!
Feck all on mejoolies thread, her new bumble lad bring his cows to slaughter and more robin stories from the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im more fascinated at the fact no one in her life has intervened or advised ,same with Keith's circle? There's something seriously off . And for once it's not the smell of her hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Friday Fun 🥳 take a shot every time she says fertility and have a slice of ham every time she says journey, spot prizes up for grabs (sponsored by Dylan Oaks) if she says 'ours' or 'we'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her stories are so dramatic, turning off replies and not up for talking today, it will be the same drivel we have listened to every other time.

Screenshot_20220422_171638_com.instagram.android_edit_64369527164135.jpg

Reactions: 13
She isn’t ready to talk about it but proceeds to talk about it with stories labelled fertility. duck off you melt!!!! Story replies will be shut off because people are catching her on lies and she can’t handle it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her stories are so dramatic, turning off replies and not up for talking today, it will be the same drivel we have listened to every other time.

View attachment 1213245
She's only turning off her story replies cos she knows she is going to get backlash and we all know our Saaarrraaaahhh can't handle criticism

Reactions: 18
This collab if there is one should have went to Áine Lynch its a disgrace.

Totally agree! If they are giving a free round of IVF, then give it to a couple who have paid thousands to try have a baby. Not a pair who spend thousands on drink, weekends away, holidays, hair, nails and is now talking about getting a jeep. They haven’t paid a cent out yet for fertility treatment but clearly have plenty of money. Let them fund a few rounds themselves, cos I guarantee ya she’d stick with the CUMH if she had to pay privately for everything.
I don’t agree with collabs/freebies being given for anything medical but I’ll tell you something. I’d be more willing to support a clinic that helped a genuine couple than a clinic who will help these 2 yokes out

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But he doesn’t like overweight people 😏
[/QUOTE]
🙄 give me patience. He’s overweight himself and his previous gf wouldn’t be super skinny either. Makes him look all the more delusional than he already comes off 🤣 practice what you preach teeth

Reactions: 8
Would appreciate if you could all share this to your socials.

MISSING PERSON
Last seen weighing in one week ago 0.5 pounds lighter.
Did not turn up to weigh in this Friday despite driving it on all week & feeling great.
Answers to ‘Sarahhhhhhhh’ or Mrs Bigot

please share for her safe return

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm absolutely convinced now at this stage that this entire "secondary infertility" drama is a response to the Sweet King backlash. There wasn't a bleeping peep about it before that, and surely if she was going through it privately before there's no way in hell she'd have been banging on about giving sweets to childless women for mother's day.

It's been less than a month since she started this "journey" 🙄 and already she's had so many appointments, which other women on this thread have been waiting months for. Sure Jan.

This whole storyline has been contrived to convince everyone that she's struggling too, just like all the women she insulted with that Sweet King ad.
Completely. It started off she was justifying what she said by saying she herself has fertility issues so people wouldn’t tear her to shreds but she’s gone above and beyond now and is after running with this secondary infertility tripe. Probably another tactic to make people pity her since Brian fucked and chucked her and is now happy out with a baby girl due soon. Sarah would honestly be more likable if she came on and said exactly how she feels. Of course she is upset that is only natural instead she’s painting this happy family facade with Keith that is about as believable as her staying on plan for a week straight.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.