Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is she attending a clinic in Dublin? Were they in Mayo too? Confused the duck out of me today!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So I’m new enough to this tit show and had to go back and watch her old stories … this one is interesting 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Those highlights are only 50 weeks ago, she laughs talking about Keith as her partner without naming him but they are trying however long she said 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think its crappy to take up a public appointment that someone else could have used when you had plans to attend a private clinic. I know there is no cross over, but she at some point will say something so I hope she cant continue to take up space on the public wait list when she has the finances to go private.
She's gonna say that she needs the hospital appointments to get "the answers" and the mythical fix for her PCOS that "doesn't involve taking the pill because she doesn't feel like a woman."

Then the fertility clinic is about her race to copy Brian with a baby/lock quiche in forever etc but i wonder how she'll spin it going from "ill wait 10yrs for a baby" on Tuesday to trekking half way up the country 2 days later.

Reactions: 14
The clinic wouldnt have been able to give her any information yesterday unless she was scanned- they generally prefer to do their own bloods & semen analysis so if she’s coming on saying they confirmed she was the problem then it’s a lie as they would not have assessed everything yet!

Reactions: 12
So I just watched that highlight and she does say that she probably wouldn’t be able to conceive naturally again and that was 50 weeks ago. Maybe she’s not as full of tit as some people think😱

There is truth in this my sil has been trying for a baby it's 11 years since her first, she's gained lots of weight for a girl who was slim, she drinks loads, vapes but she had caught chlamydia twice which scarred her womb. She did get pregnant but miscarried and hasn't been able to get pregnant since. If you love the sausage as much as Sarah that could be why as well as her unhealthy lifestyle. Maybe it's not but if she ever dis have an sti it would explain a lot

Reactions: 2
She’s obsessed with having an illness. Years ago she was convinced Luke had diabetes & had him at south doc every night, ‘he’s thirsty’, she actually bought something to check him herself at home. Then she dropped that when the wedding was her content #bridetobe 😂 she was obsessed with being a ‘single mommy’ then for 5 mins before she got with bigot. Suddenly PCOS appeared out of nowhere, it’s a silent battle but she talks about it everyday, Endometriosis was ‘diagnosed’ but that seems to have been dropped now as well. Now it’s secondary infertility that’s her bandwagon. She’s actually mentally ill. She needs medical help for all her fantasies, delusions and deranged behaviour.
Anyone remember when she thought she was having an aneurysm in her stomach a while after she had luke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So she's with Keith 2 years by her calculation and 1/1.5 by normal calculations unless she is openly admitting there was crossover between him and Brian.

She was with Brian a few months and got pregnant and we all know how that ended, with him legging it with his shower gel. Now she is repeating the same pattern with ham head but it's not happening as quickly.

Why ? Why is she so desperate to have a child? There is a reason why most people who are planning on having a child wait a couple of years into a relationship to start trying so they know their relationship is stable before a child turns it all on its head.

What's she going to do if this fella does a runner as well with the shower gel and the salt and she is left with 2 kids. By her own admission she doesn't co parent so what's she going to do digging her heels in with two baby daddies.

I don't have a kids and don't plan to but I have friends and family who have had fertility struggles and have suffered baby & pregnancy loss . She hasn't a clue . She is like an over grown toddler stamping her feet saying I want , I want except instead of a toy it's a child she wants. She isn't coming on to talk cos she know she will face too much back lash

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.