Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for it all poor me il only say it once oh we have a plan ..... shut up šŸ¤¬ you canā€™t mind the child you have, wanting to bring a child in to this world you and your homophobic, racist , fat shaming , bigot of a boyfriend donā€™t deserve it !!!!!

Sorry I still can't fathom how she has this out in the open. It can be so triggering for people and I understand if people share due to being through it before but it's like me giving all the advice in the world on a wedding or something and I've never been through the process. Like she's only 30/31. What is the rush on another baby apart from spiting Brian. Ffs she needs to grow up. I'm with my bf 3 years and we're both 32 and no interest in kids just yet even though I know time is ticking and Keith has been with her a wet week and they're all for it šŸ™„ I'd say Keiths man must be losing it in private with her splashing this info all over her insta
Exactly itā€™s triggering towards a lot of woman , coming from this septic woman attention seeking šŸ¤¬

I know Iā€™ve mentioned we had ivf to have our son. I canā€™t have a second baby I have MS, my first and only pregnancy resulted in such damage to my bowel wall I have a colostomy bag. Iā€™m mid 30s! At the moment we are exploring surrogacy which was all know is mainly Ukraine based. But im also booked for a hysterectomy for June which I havenā€™t even told my mother or sisters yet- because my cycle and my MS together to crippling me each month & my uterus contracting affects my bowel. Iā€™m so upset I was in convulsions again yesterday with my husband over it all. So I am sorry if I moan too much here about Sarah Iā€™m just truly heartbroken we long for another child and I long for good health but she is doing this because Brian is expecting a new baby. She never mentioned baby until Brian announced the new baby. Sheā€™s using a pregnancy for attention and until she gets pregnant sheā€™s using her ā€˜fertilityā€™ woes for attention. Sheā€™s a fat drunk bleep & she sickens me.
šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ

Reactions: 7
Sarah and keith are to horrible selfish bastards. If they spent half the amount of time they spend on the rip and going to appointments with luke and mikey there would be no need for a second child Luke's at the perfect age hes old enough to properly enjoy things along with actually wanting to spend time with his mum. But shes too obsessed with her self and her ex and trying to make him jealous/score points I genuinely hope she never has another child she is unfit to parent and the wee thing would be palmed off the same way luke is. How nobody has called this bullshit out to her face yet is shocking!! I read here about the sisters and Tina being attack dogs for sarah but what is the worst these uneducated fuckwits can really do? I dont think ive ever hated someone so much that I've never met.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m going to have to get a few tinnies for tonightā€™s question box

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They always say the best things in life are free and honestly Tattle and the Burp & Tweet tit show are the best freebies I ever got :p šŸ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Burp gurrrrrrl, no need for the passive agressive comments . Please remember you did say it was a SILENT journey and in the interest of everyone going through REAL fertility problems you should remain silent as all you do is spew shite. There are PROFESSIONALS with correct information QUALIFIED to help people who struggle with fertility.

Reactions: 12
Total narcissist. Anyone struggling to have a baby I would go to a different page. This one cannot look after or has any interest in the one child she has. Obsessed with her ex. Like a mad woman with drink on board. Cryā€™s most midweeks. Slimming world consultant but in reverse. On plan but fries everything and has cream on her coffee. Whatā€™ve I missed ?

Reactions: 17
Sarah and keith are to horrible selfish bastards. If they spent half the amount of time they spend on the rip and going to appointments with luke and mikey there would be no need for a second child Luke's at the perfect age hes old enough to properly enjoy things along with actually wanting to spend time with his mum. But shes too obsessed with her self and her ex and trying to make him jealous/score points I genuinely hope she never has another child she is unfit to parent and the wee thing would be palmed off the same way luke is. How nobody has called this bullshit out to her face yet is shocking!! I read here about the sisters and Tina being attack dogs for sarah but what is the worst these uneducated fuckwits can really do? I dont think ive ever hated someone so much that I've never met.
Same here itā€™s infuriating she boils me šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 4
Hi Sarah I have a question, whenā€™s Lukeā€™s new sister due? You know the one your trying to keep a secret!! Oh and the lies your spewing to doctors etc are madness, your with turkey teeth maximum a year so ye didnā€™t get together and say letā€™s have a baby stop with the bullshite thatā€™s all. Happy Friday

Reactions: 12
She can lie all she wants to any doctor who will listen, she isnā€™t the first and wonā€™t be the last. Sarahā€™s problem is that any tests /scans or bloods will tell the truth and that she canā€™t wriggle out of

Reactions: 11
She will be telling the doctor they are trying 2 years.
That she used be a size 24 and is now a size 14-16 šŸ¤„ and sheā€™s doing slimming world so she will have them thinking sheā€™s loosing weight. That they rarely drink and eat healthy. Guaranteed thatā€™s the version sheā€™s given them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ask her why she went all the way to Dublin for an appointment when she passed at least 10 well established clinics on her was she's either after a collab or she got one

Reactions: 14
I wonder would she be on this ā€œjourneyā€ if michelle and Brian werenā€™t having a baby? I bet not šŸ™„ itā€™s only since the news broke that she is in an awful rush to get pregnant and all of a sudden suffer from PCOS and secondary infertility šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Grow up Sarah and wait until your in the right head space and mature enough to bring another baby into this world!

Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s obsessed with having an illness. Years ago she was convinced Luke had diabetes & had him at south doc every night, ā€˜heā€™s thirstyā€™, she actually bought something to check him herself at home. Then she dropped that when the wedding was her content #bridetobe šŸ˜‚ she was obsessed with being a ā€˜single mommyā€™ then for 5 mins before she got with bigot. Suddenly PCOS appeared out of nowhere, itā€™s a silent battle but she talks about it everyday, Endometriosis was ā€˜diagnosedā€™ but that seems to have been dropped now as well. Now itā€™s secondary infertility thatā€™s her bandwagon. Sheā€™s actually mentally ill. She needs medical help for all her fantasies, delusions and deranged behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why would she say ā€œIā€™m ok with thatā€ itā€™s a lie. Who would be ok with it? Of course itā€™s difficult and upsetting why not just acknowledge it
This is what gets to me. There is NOTHING exciting about a visit to a fertility clinic if you're genuinely in need. Anxiously hopeful but definitely not excited. My friend who had 3 children easily told me I must be delighted when I told her I had my transfer booked. Relieved to be that far but scared shitless about it not working and bitter as hell that I'd had to go through so much to get to that point while feeling guilty that I was potentially one of the lucky ones.....there wasn't much room for excitement!!

And don't get me started on the alcohol!! I hadn't a hope in hell of getting pregnant naturally but when we were still hoping for a miracle I was afraid to touch a drop for fear that I'd cause some damage to my much prayed for miracle. This was followed by months of preparing my body for the actual treatment.

I like Dr Kennedy and had considered going back to him but I'm not paying for her treatment. Not to be cruel but even if she is genuine her actions show that she hasn't suffered enough for a freebie. I don't wish that suffering on her and I do wish her success but there are people who desperately want a chance and can't afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The next Beggy Mitchell in the making she would sell her soul for a freebie. No good will come out of this endometriosis, pcos, second fertility journey our what ever she fabricates having canā€™t keep up with all her stories !!!!

Anyone that asks her a genuine question that doesn't suit her she blocks them,what does that say about her,not a bit genuine that one,I just feel so sorry for luke having that physcho as a mother not to mention the other fckn dope she's with,Brian must have been so embarrassed at that wedding people knowing she was the mother of his child but the years won't be long passing and she won't have the control over Brian and Luke anymore,his sister will be born soon and I just can't wait to see will she announce it when it happens coz if she don't that will say everything about what Luke and his mental health means to her,watch this space lads
She absolutely wont mention Lukes sister, shes a narcissist, and it dosnt suit her agenda.... all she wants to show is her "happy happy relationship" when in reality, her life is a total shitshowšŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s obsessed with having an illness. Years ago she was convinced Luke had diabetes & had him at south doc every night, ā€˜heā€™s thirstyā€™, she actually bought something to check him herself at home. Then she dropped that when the wedding was her content #bridetobe šŸ˜‚ she was obsessed with being a ā€˜single mommyā€™ then for 5 mins before she got with bigot. Suddenly PCOS appeared out of nowhere, itā€™s a silent battle but she talks about it everyday, Endometriosis was ā€˜diagnosedā€™ but that seems to have been dropped now as well. Now itā€™s secondary infertility thatā€™s her bandwagon. Sheā€™s actually mentally ill. She needs medical help for all her fantasies, delusions and deranged behaviour.
I agree with this and was just thinking it myself, sheā€™s a girl that is genuinely very mentally unwell. Her carry on points to that

• Heart
She absolutely wont mention Lukes sister, shes a narcissist, and it dosnt suit her agenda.... all she wants to show is her "happy happy relationship" when in reality, her life is a total shitshowšŸ™„
I bet if she had a baby she'd say luke has one sibling not even entertaining Brian's new baby as another sibling

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.