Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do fertility clinics do home visits like some dog adoption places do? Or do they just take the money and let a child be born into any fucked up situation?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone that asks her a genuine question that doesn't suit her she blocks them,what does that say about her,not a bit genuine that one,I just feel so sorry for luke having that physcho as a mother not to mention the other fckn dope she's with,Brian must have been so embarrassed at that wedding people knowing she was the mother of his child but the years won't be long passing and she won't have the control over Brian and Luke anymore,his sister will be born soon and I just can't wait to see will she announce it when it happens coz if she don't that will say everything about what Luke and his mental health means to her,watch this space lads

Reactions: 8
Ended up here due to tea spill calling her out on jellygate and I've stayed for the laughs. Swear to god. Ye are all hilarious. It's brilliant..

This new journey though ... she is not funny. I can't even laugh at her. I had secondary infertility. Got pregnant naturally 3 times but ended up in miscarriages and then couldn't get pregnant. Got refered by my gp to a clinic as my bloods all were fine. At 30 i was told I needed ivf. I went through 2 years of tests and iuis (privately). Spent a fortune here. The clinics will take anyone's money (my experience a number of years ago).. when you are desperate/fearful/distraught enough you will try anything they suggest. Until you realise that its not regulated and they can and they do what they want. The fact they have now got these insta huns involved makes me want to puke. In the end I went abroad to a country where it is regulated.

I was with my husband 10 years when we started trying and another 4 before I had our first baby. Oh and ours was a private journey. I told no one. Nor did he. For those 4 years I'd say I was great craic.. probably should have told someone.. maybe I would have got a nice box of jellies on mother's day.

Rant over... carry on tattlers.

Do fertility clinics do home visits like some dog adoption places do? Or do they just take the money and let a child be born into any fucked up situation?
Take anyone's money. If you are willing to pay

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I think its crappy to take up a public appointment that someone else could have used when you had plans to attend a private clinic. I know there is no cross over, but she at some point will say something so I hope she cant continue to take up space on the public wait list when she has the finances to go private.

Reactions: 16
Can't wait for karma to bite her on the ass for her crappy behaviour with this fertility journey... all the lies will catch up with her.. her crappy attitude with luke and her stepped up dad crap...Will all catch up one day.

And I'll be here with my popcorn to watch... 🍿

Reactions: 9
I know I’ve mentioned we had ivf to have our son. I can’t have a second baby I have MS, my first and only pregnancy resulted in such damage to my bowel wall I have a colostomy bag. I’m mid 30s! At the moment we are exploring surrogacy which was all know is mainly Ukraine based. But im also booked for a hysterectomy for June which I haven’t even told my mother or sisters yet- because my cycle and my MS together to crippling me each month & my uterus contracting affects my bowel. I’m so upset I was in convulsions again yesterday with my husband over it all. So I am sorry if I moan too much here about Sarah I’m just truly heartbroken we long for another child and I long for good health but she is doing this because Brian is expecting a new baby. She never mentioned baby until Brian announced the new baby. She’s using a pregnancy for attention and until she gets pregnant she’s using her ‘fertility’ woes for attention. She’s a fat drunk bleep & she sickens me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I'm absolutely convinced now at this stage that this entire "secondary infertility" drama is a response to the Sweet King backlash. There wasn't a bleeping peep about it before that, and surely if she was going through it privately before there's no way in hell she'd have been banging on about giving sweets to childless women for mother's day.

It's been less than a month since she started this "journey" 🙄 and already she's had so many appointments, which other women on this thread have been waiting months for. Sure Jan.

This whole storyline has been contrived to convince everyone that she's struggling too, just like all the women she insulted with that Sweet King ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The big drama about a very, very exciting appointment on Thursday and the check ins at different locations on the way to Dublin and then the single untagged video on her stories of the grounds from her clinic pod but not sharing till today where she was to keep the suspense up.
The build up was nearly like a big sneaky marketing ploy before the competition was announced. Herself and the chain company knew what they are at.
She is making a mockery of genuine people on a fertility journey and making a tit of herself at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know I’ve mentioned we had ivf to have our son. I can’t have a second baby I have MS, my first and only pregnancy resulted in such damage to my bowel wall I have a colostomy bag. I’m mid 30s! At the moment we are exploring surrogacy which was all know is mainly Ukraine based. But im also booked for a hysterectomy for June which I haven’t even told my mother or sisters yet- because my cycle and my MS together to crippling me each month & my uterus contracting affects my bowel. I’m so upset I was in convulsions again yesterday with my husband over it all. So I am sorry if I moan too much here about Sarah I’m just truly heartbroken we long for another child and I long for good health but she is doing this because Brian is expecting a new baby. She never mentioned baby until Brian announced the new baby. She’s using a pregnancy for attention and until she gets pregnant she’s using her ‘fertility’ woes for attention. She’s a fat drunk bleep & she sickens me.
Don't ever feel you moan too much... you have every right to feel tit with all you are going through..
Vent away... I know this is a gossip forum...but at the end of the day we are humans.... and we are here if you ever want to vent.. sending you a squeezy hug ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think im done, i cant carry on hate following as it was funny and now it's just disgusting the lengths she is going to to gain attention and brand promos. Its absolutley sickening.
I probably would believe her and feel sorry for her if she wasnt doing this with a boy shes been with a wet week and already has a child she seems to try her hardest to avoid

Reactions: 21
Their the laughing stock of cork after yesterday,state of the two of them heading off and then to het that kick in the fanny,but to post from a hotels website pretending she's there😂😂😂😂, she's such a dope,can't wait for her bullshit today to cover up the car crash yesterday,oh burpy burps your such a gobshite,look after the child you have instead of being consumed with us here on tattle,your seriously failing bit time as a mother,shame.on you
That hotel I'd supposed to be fab but it's expensive, no way would she pay for that... I was waiting for an occasion to go there, but won't if they are anyway associated with her....

Reactions: 1
The thing is Luke is at such a lovely age where she should be really cherishing and enjoying spending time with him and bringing him places. The poor child is being reared by his iPad while his mother is too busy chasing baby number two with a fella she’s known five minutes. The whole thing just gives me the ick.

Reactions: 17
You poor thing, perhaps for your mental heath and wellbeing you should take a break from burps journey.. my heart goes out to you. I've no kids gone past the age now that I can... but this story still effects me....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The thing is Luke is at such a lovely age where she should be really cherishing and enjoying spending time with him and bringing him places. The poor child is being reared by his iPad while his mother is too busy chasing baby number two with a fella she’s known five minutes. The whole thing just gives me the ick.
Someone said it here yesterday that single child payment stops when the child reaches 7, Luke is what, 5/6 so as much as it pains me to say it….is this the reason the drive is on??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry I still can't fathom how she has this out in the open. It can be so triggering for people and I understand if people share due to being through it before but it's like me giving all the advice in the world on a wedding or something and I've never been through the process. Like she's only 30/31. What is the rush on another baby apart from spiting Brian. Ffs she needs to grow up. I'm with my bf 3 years and we're both 32 and no interest in kids just yet even though I know time is ticking and Keith has been with her a wet week and they're all for it 🙄 I'd say Keiths man must be losing it in private with her splashing this info all over her insta

Reactions: 9
Ah she's a horrible woman inside and out,she has no time for Luke and puts that other fckn dope before him and her,she brain washes him to say things on the gram but he's young burps but he's getting older and won't put up with your tit when he realizes his friends mother's don't do to them what you do to him,your such an evil woman,put the ride before your son any day of the week

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.