Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing her day didn’t go to plan no drama I taught I’d be waking up to a new thread already 🤭😂 will she be on for the chats later 🤔 anyway suns out here in Kerry beautiful day ☀ 😎 Have a lovely Friday everyone 💜
Glorious isn't it 💚💛

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Could the hotel object to being associated with the competition? False advertising, using the hotel for marketing? Hopefully someone on here who is good with stuff like this and knows whats what can email the hotel to inform them of the negative publicity by association.
Not sure but would hate them to be affected just because she is a head.

Not sure but would hate them to be affected just because she is a head.
If they clear up that they have no affiliation with her they’ll not be affected.. or even tell her to make it clear that they are not affiliated with her.. i

She’s so brazen, she might well have travelled there for the free nurse consult (which isn’t worth a duck because you need bloods and scan for a consult really so a free consult is a nonsense chat to get you in- but Sarah wouldn’t have the brains to know that) and then tries to see could she swing a freebie or collab out of it. Many clinics won’t care if you have scans or bloods from other places they will want their own. Waterstones always made me get repeats with them as they don’t read blood reports the way my GP used to get them returned. Same with scans- from what I recall it was €250 for the consultant appointment which includes the scan and before I could have that I paid €150 for all hormonal bloods so I had €400 paid before we sat down with a consultant. Knowing her she was expecting that for free yesterday - a nurse consult is stuff you can teach yourself off the website or if you are going through it. No matter who you are, the first steps are scans and bloods and semen analysis so she’s nothing special. The fact she is shying away from coming on is interesting. Her ‘free consult’ wasn’t the big world breaking meeting she thought it would be, like I outlined above - because Waterstones or sims in cork don’t offer the ‘free nurse consult’ I imagine that’s the reason she travelled - expecting more, or she was invited. Hopefully it’s that they weren’t offering any freebie and she got no scans or bloods done & she thought she would have a big collab by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so brazen, she might well have travelled there for the free nurse consult (which isn’t worth a duck because you need bloods and scan for a consult really so a free consult is a nonsense chat to get you in- but Sarah wouldn’t have the brains to know that) and then tries to see could she swing a freebie or collab out of it. Many clinics won’t care if you have scans or bloods from other places they will want their own. Waterstones always made me get repeats with them as they don’t read blood reports the way my GP used to get them returned. Same with scans- from what I recall it was €250 for the consultant appointment which includes the scan and before I could have that I paid €150 for all hormonal bloods so I had €400 paid before we sat down with a consultant. Knowing her she was expecting that for free yesterday - a nurse consult is stuff you can teach yourself off the website or if you are going through it. No matter who you are, the first steps are scans and bloods and semen analysis so she’s nothing special. The fact she is shying away from coming on is interesting. Her ‘free consult’ wasn’t the big world breaking meeting she thought it would be, like I outlined above - because Waterstones or sims in cork don’t offer the ‘free nurse consult’ I imagine that’s the reason she travelled - expecting more, or she was invited. Hopefully it’s that they weren’t offering any freebie and she got no scans or bloods done & she thought she would have a big collab by now.
Screenshot_20220422_111050_com.huawei.browser_edit_44838898954615.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_111056_com.huawei.browser_edit_44849287105655.jpg

• Heart
I thought with all her reading here we would get a post of her off out with Luke somewhere fun, instead she's off for a coffee and another appointment 🙃 she's def bulling over yesterday

Reactions: 13
Think she's trying to pretend yesterday never happened possibly not turning out like she hoped . Boring content getting coffee to still engage but we are all to forget yesterday ok everyone 👌 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Em no Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to take a moment to applaud the amazing detective work done here yesterday !
To the first person who spot that it was Therapie office:
*Chef Kiss 🤌💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You would be disgraced for her! I hope she discloses whether it was a collab or not! Why do these stupid cunts feel the need to share every last detail of their pathetic little lives with us anyway? Is anything private or sacred anymore? DEEEEEELIDDED with herself that she’s choosing to have a baby with a bigot that she has been riding for a year 🙈 what a car crash of a woman! Poor Luke has not one bit of consistency in his life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The clinic will have to be open and clear irrespective of Sarah. So time will tell. There should be no colabs when it comes too medical situation. None whatsoever. It’s unethical. The medical counsel really need to up their game.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.