Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is in her duck in the ice baths, Cork to Mayo via Kildare….more like Keefs balls are on ice for the announcement 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm old fashioned but are people wanting babies now very early into relationships. Surely something as important as having a child deserves stability. Sarah isn't in a stable longterm relationship, doesn't own a house and is in a job that will probably be gone by next year. She literally can't look after her dog let alone another child

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe I'm old fashioned but are people wanting babies now very early into relationships. Surely something as important as having a child deserves stability. Sarah isn't in a stable longterm relationship, doesn't own a house and is in a job that will probably be gone by next year. She literally can't look after her dog let alone another child
You’re assuming she understands that a child is a responsibility and one that needs nurturing. She palms the poor small fella off to anyone who’ll have him, the next one will be the same. I wonder how many nights a week he actually sleeps in his own bed? She hasn’t a clue how to raise a child, so won’t know how much more he deserves.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t there another newbridge in that direction? In Galway I think
Nope not in Galway anyway I’m from Galway there is a newbridge but it’s just a little village with a country shop
Def no burger king

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads I had 17 pages to read today 😂 I haven't been on as much thanks to hyperemesis 🤢 but this thread gives me life! So I think she's gone for a night away.. no way should she be at a fertility clinic for a collaboration. She likes to mess us about and get us talking about her which is exactly what's happening. She really likes to build suspense doesn't she? Sarah... I have tips for you. I have PCOS, I'm on metformin, I ate healthy and quit drinking...I went on the pill to help regulate my periods.. I'm now 7 weeks pregnant! So if you really have PCOS (which you dont) but you need to eat better and quit drinking. If alcohol is a priority over a baby then you shouldn't have another baby simple as. You make the changes to get the results. You're just too lazy to give up the drink, carbs and nights out/away!
Congratulations 🎊💜💜💜

One way to try keep her audience offering a competition !!! That Dylan oaks must be really scraping the barrel with her 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope she's not as disappointing in the sack Jesus kept waiting all day to b told she's putting her flaps into an ice bath oh an u can win €100 voucher for tacky jewellery that'll turn u green 😉 thanks sar 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like today was secondary infertility day, can’t wait for S&K’s video
97BAF53D-7A01-4110-BB3E-13E90F91997E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi Sarah, fellow mother here to a 5yr old boy while that is most defo the only thing we have in common I feel the need to tell you this, I like you(no matter how you try to dress yours up) find myself in a recent enough relationship (10 months) where we are only both still discovering things about each other but guess what Sarah !!!! I put my little boy first and by first I mean ahead of everyone even myself 😱 tonight I was supposed to have a cinema date but as I was working all day I didn’t want to leave my child for any longer in his nanas house as I felt bad that I didn’t get to spend time with him all day sooooooo guess what Sarah!!! I cancelled my date and here I am now about to start a movie night with my little man just the two of us, ohhhh and Sarah we have also did plenty of stuff over the Easter holidays, we went to Funderland, we went to Fota, we went on an Easter egg hunt, we even rang Shandon bells things children find fun we never set foot inside a pub door because I know Sarah that the kids don’t enjoy it as much as adults 🤦🏻‍♀️I will never understand how you can spend so little time with your beautiful lil boy and pawn him off on everyone, the guilt would tear me apart, up your parenting game girl !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone reckon she went to therapy had consultation and they told her
1- there is notting wrong
2- lose weight
3-give up the drink.

She got pissed off walked out.
And went on to her ice house for her colab night away.
Like she always does a night away with Keith
Poor poor luke she won't let his dad have him when supposed too but when it's for her and Keith she fucks him off straight away.
Spoilt brat her way or know way...

And not like you but us who cherish our kids there our 1st priority be4 anything they come 1st.. there is plenty of time to enjoy the pub etc when there growing up you only have 12 yrs to go. Enjoy it cause they any small for long..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Laaads How is she gonna weigh in as a member tomorrow?! Remember consistently is key!! Yes consistently gatting and eating rings around yourself but that's ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Sarah, fellow mother here to a 5yr old boy while that is most defo the only thing we have in common I feel the need to tell you this, I like you(no matter how you try to dress yours up) find myself in a recent enough relationship (10 months) where we are only both still discovering things about each other but guess what Sarah !!!! I put my little boy first and by first I mean ahead of everyone even myself 😱 tonight I was supposed to have a cinema date but as I was working all day I didn’t want to leave my child for any longer in his nanas house as I felt bad that I didn’t get to spend time with him all day sooooooo guess what Sarah!!! I cancelled my date and here I am now about to start a movie night with my little man just the two of us, ohhhh and Sarah we have also did plenty of stuff over the Easter holidays, we went to Funderland, we went to Fota, we went on an Easter egg hunt, we even rang Shandon bells things children find fun we never set foot inside a pub door because I know Sarah that the kids don’t enjoy it as much as adults 🤦🏻‍♀️I will never understand how you can spend so little time with your beautiful lil boy and pawn him off on everyone, the guilt would tear me apart, up your parenting game girl !!!!
Fantastic mammy you are , your little boy is blessed to have you 💜

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.