Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to ask burp how the ivf will work with her 90 cysts. One cyst cancels a cycle. She'll be a medical first 🤔🤔
Here Sarah... . Have a bigger shovel for the hole your digging yourself.

Reactions: 13
Live on sky news at 7pm

first woman in the world to have ovaries that can house 90 cysts.
Watch medical history be made as these cysts simply disappear with the new version of the story today

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m just heating up a bit of bodadoe soup there and I’ve my family pack of ham ready for dipping 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would I be giving her too much credit that she had a spa on backup to pretend was her Collab if the clinic didn't give here what she wanted? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I honestly want to know what Keith has to gain. She’s known for texting other men and by all accounts he’s aware of this. Why is he staying, much less actively trying for a baby. It makes no sense to me at all.

Reactions: 10
I honestly want to know what Keith has to gain. She’s known for texting other men and by all accounts he’s aware of this. Why is he staying, much less actively trying for a baby. It makes no sense to me at all.
He's probably riding what will let him anyway so doesn't give a duck has a rent free gaff with bodados and chicken nuggets

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If there is something in the pipeline with Therapie, then I’d say she’s raging. Between it being spoken about here and the whole negative press the place is getting today, she probably feels like she can’t come on now and talk about it. Good call with that ice bath place though, might cool down her boiling blood 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah such a shite time with all the negative press 😂
If there is something in the pipeline with Therapie, then I’d say she’s raging. Between it being spoken about here and the whole negative press the place is getting today, she probably feels like she can’t come on now and talk about it. Good call with that ice bath place though, might cool down her boiling blood 🤣🤣

Free / subsidised rent
Food 24/7
Sex 😬 (any holes a goal when you’re him)
Plenty drinking nights out you’d never know a 5 year old lives there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ahm Sarah u a 5 year old son called lukey who no madder what will always be your number 1 bodado where to duck is he guaranteed she'll b balling Monday and saying how much she's missing him when he goes back to school 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Lads I had 17 pages to read today 😂 I haven't been on as much thanks to hyperemesis 🤢 but this thread gives me life! So I think she's gone for a night away.. no way should she be at a fertility clinic for a collaboration. She likes to mess us about and get us talking about her which is exactly what's happening. She really likes to build suspense doesn't she? Sarah... I have tips for you. I have PCOS, I'm on metformin, I ate healthy and quit drinking...I went on the pill to help regulate my periods.. I'm now 7 weeks pregnant! So if you really have PCOS (which you dont) but you need to eat better and quit drinking. If alcohol is a priority over a baby then you shouldn't have another baby simple as. You make the changes to get the results. You're just too lazy to give up the drink, carbs and nights out/away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.